Search results

1. J

JUST A RANT

i HATE being 21!!! finaly got my old man to allow me to buy a DC5 (went to see one and he loved it) got about 8k saved up, THEN i fone up for insurance and no one would come near me!!!!! its so annoying having to wait another 2 years :evil: :evil:
  2. J

Any One Heard of Group 20? :?

i was just looking on the net and came across this company, www.import-japanese-cars.com they import dc5's but i've never heard of them, they are really close to me so i was wondering if any of you ppl have ever used them or heard on any one that has? thanks .
  3. J

performance help

this may sound really dumb but i'm newbie and am saving for a dc5 (only got 7k far) but what sould i look for on the car when i import it (performance wise),is it worth finding one with a 'c' pack(what is this exactly?) or any other mods, i would like one with a mugen exhaust and a gruppie m...
  4. J

Looking For a DC5

Hi i've just turned 21 and looking for new car, i want a honda but not a common as muck civic type r, i saw a imported dc5 the other day and really want some more info on it a few questions i have are * is servicing easy *how easy can i get replacement parts *whats the insurance like any help...