Search results

1. S

Toda Manifold

Just got my toda manifold today, there is a heat shield with it where does that go on the car?? Also has any one wrapped the manifold??
  2. S

How 2 change g/box oil?

Glad to be of help mate, you'll ahve to let me know when the car is running
  3. S

anyone know what wheels these are?

well they are definitly not dc2 wheels 100% sure of that, i would say Accord Euro R wheels.
  4. S

What kinda cleaning products people use on yr dc5's?

zymol cleaner wax but its a pig to take off so im gonna try megurias was using auto glym thats really easy to use and the pdi kit
  5. S

DC5 Start Button.

same as above, got the loometc and just pluged it in!
  6. S

system r 28/7/6

was that bhp at the wheels??
  7. S

J's Racing 60rs

have just spoken to them and they are going to hopefully get it to me within 3-4 weeks they were apologetic ond seemed genuinly sorry about the mess up, just means i ave to wait a little longer.
  8. S

J's Racing 60rs

Just spoke to sumo this morning about my exhaust! aparently it wasn't on their order this time. So thats 13weeks ago i ordered it with a £200 deposit! not happy, its going to be at least another 4 weeks for them to ship one over! They have never phoned me and contacted me its always been me...
  9. S

J's Racing 60rs

sounds good mate, can't wait to get the exhaust as i been waiting about 13 weeks for it from sumo power!
  10. S

J's Racing 60rs

its not the rr, they have just re done their exhaust systems, but im guessing its still the same as the old 60rs one that was cat back?? With hte manifold ive heard you need different engine mounts or etd??
  11. S

J's Racing 60rs

Just waiting for my J's racing 60rs FX titanium exhaust to turn up, does anyine know if this fits with the Toda manifold?? also can you advise the best place to buy the manifold and a rough cost for it? Thanks Mike
  12. S

brake pads

ill be orderind some honda ones from my local dealership me thinks....
  13. S

Car jack

i know that but does anyone have a set for sale or know where i can get one from??
  14. S

Car jack

I dont have one i thought thats where it would be. Does anyone have or know where i can get one
  15. S

Car jack

what just under the carpet?? near the spare wheel?? i didn't have anyting on mine
  16. S

brake pads

where is the best place to get brake pads for my dc5 from.... mine are near the end of their life..
  17. S

Car jack

Does any onew have a car jack etc with their car for removal of whells etc if so where does it go on your car as mine doesn't seem to have one.... Sounds like a silly question
  18. S

aem cai

na definitly was the original one but not a cai one. the filter was up near the bulkhead by the exhaust manifold. does the cai go down to the front bumper?? like it does on the civic type r
  19. S

aem cai

but does anyone hafe any pics of the aem fitted, as I seen a DC5 at jap fest with a AEM filter on it and it didn't go to the front bumper. Im guessing the car must of had the short intake not the CAI - can anyone advise...
  20. S

aem cai

has anyone got any pics of their car fitted with the aem cai??