Search results

1. J

Careful where you park your car. Envy isn't always good!

haha is it i didnt know that :lol: hey i cant see the pic you posted up how come? :( but sorry to hear about that, i had some kids draw on my car :evil:
  2. J

Good buy or not

hey i think its an alright deal, but if you brought it a while back the prices was 17k back then so your ok. but it sounds all good, usually what you pay is what you get. if its a cheap one maybe its not worth as much you see, etc. dont worry about it, i paid around that for mine too and i got a...
  3. J

help on buying a dc5

hey thanks, but its good to make sure though. at least they can convert them afterwards if they want. as long as speedo is done at sva. are you a supplier for dc5's then?
  4. J

help on buying a dc5

yeah good idea... i have imported a blue one for a friend for about 14k all landed and ready to drive too, 2002, and they are usually low milege but becareful for the traders that convert the km milege to miles, as its classed as clocking, and maybe not be accurate, but is best to do it yourself...
  5. J

Beware of this DC5 one on e-bay - ended today for £11,100 !!

Hahahaha wtf!! wonder what bikes they are.. or is he making them up? :? im into bikes, his skyline aint all that, compared to what people who know cars has done though, my friend has an R32 750bhp and he would laugh at him... ok i should start, guess we just let him be...
  6. J

Beware of this DC5 one on e-bay - ended today for £11,100 !!

think the guy might have lost out a bit, but also it doesnt come with sva, registration etc, though :( if it is the same person he prob have to try sell it again, and he should have put a asking price too :roll:
  7. J

Noise from the Clutch?

hey there, what kind of noise is it?