Search results

1. W

My experience with 200bhpcars.

I have had good dealings with andy too and I pick up my mint ek9 next week from him . I was clear with my requirements a mint ek9 no heavy mods and no marks on the interia and I left him to doing what he does best and picking me a good car ,I myself felt frustrated waiting for the right car we...
  2. W

hi :) from portsmouth with my jrsc dc5

a haaaaaaaaa welcome wayne my old teg back on here I saw it on pistonheads a few weeks ago mailed the owner (prior to wayne_teggy) but wanted too much for the plate again and didnt seem worth it ,not that the plate means anything to anyone else I guess :? plus getting a prefacelift ek9...
  3. W

2011 Honda Vtec Challenge

get the buddyclub car in this :D ............ Paul ?? !!!
  4. W

back soon

they all come back lol ........was thinking of a evo 6 ,but nothing ticks all the boxes like a dc5 ,looks ,reliability ,performance .
  5. W

back soon

hi lads well after selling my dc ages ago looks like il be back soon just put a deposit down with andy @200bhp cars to search for me one today white ,2002> c pack, red seats :) ...... just a case of waiting now for andy to get me a mint one was insured with sky last time ,you guys have...
  6. W

Eibach Or Tein Springs

are they 2 types of eibach springs ? which are which ? is one lower than the other
  7. W

dc5 prices

hi after selling my teg some time ago and not been on here much ,I may now be in a position in a few months to order another one what prices are tegs now seen them on pistonheads sub 10k or am I still talking 12 ish for a mint one say from andy ,c pack ,grade 4+ low milage 20-30k cheers...
  8. W

my old car ....help trace it !!

no mate I took the grapics off when I sold it to tara just had the carbon bonnet on and wing but I think tara put the car back to standard
  9. W

any one still not seen my old car ??
  10. W

most powerfull na car on here ??

errr ! that wouldnt make then na then now would it :lol: :oops:
  11. W

Fantasy teg build!!!!

spending 30k on a teg you must be crazy ......is this guy taking the piss here :)
  12. W

PS3 Owners that like Gran Turismo

any of ya have any screen shots in the dc5 post some up :D
  13. W

Buddy Club Header and RBC

vid a my old teg here with spec 3 on 8) mine made 247 with k pro the header and gruppe m http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zIQB0otLT8
  14. W

Could it be warn piston ring seals?

best thing t do is do a compression test on each cylinder see if there is any difference between them I think normal is 170psi
  15. W

TOTB elvington north yorkshire

paul my teg you drove did a 13.6 best im sure chens car could easily get low 13s running 280
  16. W

How many mpg does a standard DC5 get driving carefully?

worst ive had when i had my teg was 40mile to a tenner and 180 on a full tank lol that was flat out tho everywhere :)
  17. W

Privilege. Fools...

try sky mate there shit hot
  18. W

may be ...but he may not be bothered about
  19. W

hiya people can any one help !!! Im after tracing the new owner of my old car cw 2002 dc5 reg W3B MA TARA off here bought it but he recently sold it to a bloke off of pistonheads but he hasnt got any details of him he says hes from cornwall some where im after tracing the new owner...