Search results

1. W

back soon

hi lads well after selling my dc ages ago looks like il be back soon just put a deposit down with andy @200bhp cars to search for me one today white ,2002> c pack, red seats :) ...... just a case of waiting now for andy to get me a mint one was insured with sky last time ,you guys have...
  2. W

dc5 prices

hi after selling my teg some time ago and not been on here much ,I may now be in a position in a few months to order another one what prices are tegs now seen them on pistonheads sub 10k or am I still talking 12 ish for a mint one say from andy ,c pack ,grade 4+ low milage 20-30k cheers...
  3. W

my old car ....help trace it !!

hiya people can any one help !!! Im after tracing the new owner of my old car cw 2002 dc5 reg W3B MA TARA off here bought it but he recently sold it to a bloke off of pistonheads but he hasnt got any details of him he says hes from cornwall some where im after tracing the new owner...
  4. W

ten of best

anyone off to ten of best tomorrow ??
  5. W

ek9 or ep3

hiya im on the verge of buying another car to replace my teg after selling it to do my house up Options are 97 ek9 from andy 200bhp cars or a 2002 nighthalk black ep3 both similar money 7k but I just cant decide I do love the ek9s but there like a 10 year old car the ep3s seem a...
  6. W

stroker kits ?

what companys do stroker kits ? toda spoon do mugen do one I thaught I had seen one on the net
  7. W

plugs same as ?

hiya are our spark plugs the same as ep3`s? was guna call at defries honda today if they were and get a set :?: webbie
  8. W

buddyclub manifold group buy !

hiya regarding the other group buy on manifolds ,some people mentioned buddyclub ones I have had a word with buddyclubuk,and they are willing to offer 10% discount for more than 3 people (normally five ) normal RRP on the manifold is £628 so ....£565.20 ea and its proven to give more...
  9. W

buddyclub k20 supercharger kit

was just looking at the buddyclub us site just now and found that they are developing a charger kit 8) http://www.buddyclub.us/buddyclub/top_m.html Il have to find out more about this :D
  10. W

elvington feb 17th

Hiya im at elvington on feb the 17th with javelintrackdays if any one else is up for it ?
  11. W

baffled sumps

hiya im guna hopefully be doing time attack this year and I really need to get a baffled sump . what makes are available ..and where can I get them from do mugen do one ? webbie
  12. W

GEN IV JR62 JACKSON CHARGER

Hiya does any one know much about these new gen4 superchargers ? got jap performance mag today page 66. ariel atom are using them on there atom 2 ,300 coupled with the jdm k20a engine from ours .it says that its low boost delivery of 5.5 psi can run with the k20a standard low compression ratio...
  13. W

"dyno dynamics" dyno

Hiya has any one else on here been on a dyno dynamics dyno ? I was at racing line on sat at halifax with jap club and my car only made 230 hp :cry: It made 247 at pauls about two weeks ago on the civic owners day . The guy at racing line said theres is most accurate :?: I know mine is...
  14. W

how far to go ?

Hiya well I have had my teg a year now and spent almost 4 grand on it so far it seems the modding game is never ending you buy something,then weeks down the line you want something else .some times i have Thaught this car now sets me at 19grand what could i have got for that i know you never get...
  15. W

most powerfull na car on here ??

hiya who has the most powerfull na car on here ?? any one with cams and throttle bodys ?
  16. W

engine movement

Hiya did a track day the other day and noticed more the movement within my engine when i was pushing it !think i need upgraded mounts where can i get these tgm ? are they easy to fit ,also is it worth fitting torque dampers ? with my car been k pro'd which companys make these
  17. W

s2000 side repeaters

hiya I bought some clear s2000 side repeaters the other day but they dont seem to fit ...too wide and too high and bulb cluster dont fit into the lens part numbers 33801-s2a-jo2 and 33851-s2a-jo2 are there 2 types of repeaters for the s2000 does any one have the correct part...
  18. W

just fitted....Buddy Club quick shifter

just fitted the following today wow im impressed can make gear changes much quicker says it reduces them by 40% and it has lowered the shift knob too it makes a much sportier drive be interesting to see how it affects my 1/4 mile times
  19. W

JAP-CLUB track day @ croft 30th of september

hiya is any one interested in a track day with a car club im a member of based in yorkshire on the 30th of sep at croft its .£140 ...... names so far add your name if your interested JAP-CLUB LIST 1. George - GTR- 600+ bhp 2. Barrie - EVO 7 -611 bhp 3. Webbie - DC5 4. mick dcy - lots...
  20. W

new wheels fitted buddyclub P1 sf`s

pics of my new rims