Search results

1. MilanoChris

Gloucestershire Tegs

I can’t do this Saturday I’m afraid. If you’re all alright for an FD2 to turn up that is!
  2. MilanoChris

Gloucestershire Tegs

I'm in Brockworth with an FD2. I used to have a white DC5. I see a few around however I'm mostly in my M140i so I don't tend to wave!
  3. MilanoChris

Big brake kit arrived for my DC5

Sankey lane requires some serious stopping power.
  4. MilanoChris

The calipers are bottom from the parts bin at Brembo, very prone to flex and the standard discs/pads are poor. The design of them is nearly 20 years old now, things have moved on and people don't seem to accept that! Stock Fd2 brakes are much better plus 320mm rotor. I'm going for Brembo 6 pots...
  5. MilanoChris

Fair enough. TGM kit is the F50 one but doesn‘t cost any where near £3k now I believe. Standard brakes are a bit crap if you ask me.
  6. MilanoChris

How come you didn‘t go with the tried and tested TGM BBK?
  7. MilanoChris

Another oil thread...

I also use 10w60 and have done for at least 10 years. You‘ll find most of the 5w40 Titan recommends are regurgitated forum information.
  8. MilanoChris

Solid Fabrications 3" Track Exhaust DC5

On an NA car there isn‘t going to be a huge amount in it. For me the downsides such as motorway drone would sway me towards the Fuji. Mine fitted like a glove, was light, made great power compared to the DC that was on it before, breezed track limits and didn‘t drone whatsoever on the motorway.
  9. MilanoChris

Solid Fabrications 3" Track Exhaust DC5

Carl, just get the RM01A. Quality bit of kit and doesn‘t drone even with a manifold.
  10. MilanoChris

Far Cry 5.

Hmm maybe I won‘t be in such a rush to get it then. I‘ve also read a lot of mixed reviews.
  11. MilanoChris

Far Cry 5.

I‘m tempted to get this after I have completed Wolfenstein 2.
  12. MilanoChris

VTEC no longer working after returning from the Nurburgring

It will be the speed converter or the gearbox speed sender. I had the same this time last year.
  13. MilanoChris

morning, Seat help Please

Wouldn‘t bother they‘re crap. Not very stiff at all for a seat mount plus they squeak like buggery.
  14. MilanoChris

Fast, but strange corner feel + torque steer

You can change the front to about 2 degrees with camber bolts from Eibach.
  15. MilanoChris

New Owner in Gloucester

Think I'll give that track day a miss. 40 cars with groups of 10 means you'd be sat waiting for a lot of the day unlike other days I've done via CC direct.
  16. MilanoChris

Brakes

They‘re probably the best pad you can get for the standard caliper.
  17. MilanoChris

P0113 & P0141

Have you changed the O2 sensor? With a genuine Honda one?
  18. MilanoChris

P0113 & P0141

I doubt it, K20 head gaskets are very strong.
  19. MilanoChris

New Owner in Gloucester

I may book on that as well.