Search results

1. mikegsi

HOT Forum/Trackdays

Just in case any of you aren't aware of the Honda's On Track Forum - If you're a keen trackday participant then get yourself on and sign up! Run by enthusiasts with trackdays at most UK tracks, often shared with other OC forums. I've done a few over the years with them and am booked up for croft...
  2. mikegsi

Steam User Names

After a request to add a Steam User Name thread similar to the Eggbox and Playstation threads, here it is! Add your Steam User Names to this thread and I'll compile a list. Cheers :xgrin:
  3. mikegsi

Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

XBOX username list, please add your details and I'll edit and add them to the list. mikegsi - mikegsi dotty - DC5dotty Archie - MANNS SiKBoY - The SiKBoY iDrew - Doofy boy David Fox - Fox39 Si - IntegraSi storment - StormENT mid_gen - M1ddles btw jimmy_atr - Jimmyca69 Project - Aloydinho...
  4. mikegsi

Rarerims

Last time I checked Julian at Rareims was still an authorised advertiser. Anyhow emailed him recently after buying scary of 2nd hand rota torques, but I needed some centre caps for them, which he supplied very quickly and cheaply! Then I decided to replace my wheel nuts and lock nuts as the...
  5. mikegsi

Clutch price update

Just had to buy a clutch for my Evo and thought I'd check the prices for the ep3/dc5 as they've gone up slightly anyhow, euro car parts can supply the exedy three piece oem clutch kit for £148, that includes vat and delivery, it's gone up from £130. That's still the cheapest price I can find...
  6. mikegsi

Best way to remove rear ARB link?

Discovered one of mine has snapped today, got a replacement on order from dave, in the meantime while my car is in stands while I'm taking exhaust and wheels off I had a bash at removing the snapped link As I'm using my socket the whole link (each half that's attached to the nut) is just...
  7. mikegsi

HI Im a newbie

Ow do mate I take it you've not used a forum before? Or if you have you got booted quite quickly??!! The only user I've seen on ANY forum to post the same thread in EVERY single section!!
  8. mikegsi

PS3/PS4 username list

PS3 username list It's been brought to my attention that the original list of ps3 usernames has dissapeared, on that note here's a fresh one, add yours to the list and as the list gets bigger I'll amend this first post to show them all mikegsi = mikegsi Integradan = dingo-dan kingston =...
  9. mikegsi

Wheel size/offset issues........

Let me set the scene!! Pre-facelift teg with spoon progressive springs and fast road setup Inc camber adjusters running 225/45/17 re070 tyres on oem rims no problem decide to fit some wheels which are 17x7.5 et45 and fit my nearly new 070's the car sat really nice on the wheels/tyre combo...
  10. mikegsi

Ep3 wheels

I'm aware these will fit on a dc5 with no issues, however, Im looking into a deal on some black ones (or oem grey colour) but from memory they are fitted as standard with 205/45/17 tyres. I've got some 070's which are 225's, anyone know if this will cause problems on them? I'd rather keep the...
  11. mikegsi

picking up Teg No 3 (which is actually Teg No 1!) tonight!

as most will know i bought my current (which is my 2nd dc5) Teg a few months ago, and had begun subtly modding it. i got a pm from bobla (owner of my 1st dc5) the other night saying he was considering selling and would i want any bits..... mulled it over and offered a deal involving my current...
  12. mikegsi

Ings Body Decal

find a pic and forward to chris cc, failing that any other sign writers/graphics makers should be able to get you one, i take it theres none on ebay?
  13. mikegsi

Exhaust Centre Section Change

not too sure whether the mugen comes as part of a full system and not interchangable, definate ones that work are the oem and spoon b pipe, you will get more noise with a spoon b pipe though, if your current b pipe is just a little battered but not blowing and your happy with the noise then just...
  14. mikegsi

'Small' issue

i would gamble with fuses to start with, then as you say check your earth's, have you got an aftermarket earthing kit on? you havent exposed any wire swapping your head unit over?
  15. mikegsi

and she comes to life!!

as most of you know i traded my jdm ctr for my 2nd teg about a month ago, the ctr had gruppem on, the teg was standard i was actually preferring the drive of the ctr over the teg, it was just too quiet and didnt seem to have any feel about it, until i put a gruppem on the teg! what a...
  16. mikegsi

iphone/ipod holders

want one for the teg, but not sure what to get, thinking of the one that goes in cup holder, what do you lot use for mounting your mp3 players/phones?
  17. mikegsi

newbie!! (sort of!)

did a deal with martin_dc5 today and am now the proud owner of my 2nd teg! feels good to be back! (though most will say i never really left! ;) )
  18. mikegsi

r888 v a048

after buying some 15" td wheels off mike on here im wanting to put semi slicks on them for trackday and poss 1/4 mile use 888's are around £60 per corner, a048's a little less (think it was about £40 per corner) i will only really be using them for track/miling and probably driving to...
  19. mikegsi

choice of three exhausts

for my jdm ep3 ctr, narrowed it down to three, tried youtube for soundclips but not found anything, any input would be good, dont want a silly loud system, choices are FEELS titanium system Fujitsubo RM01A Exhaust System (stainless) Kakimoto R Exhaust System (stainless) anyone got any...
  20. mikegsi

dab anygood yet?

in the market for a new headunit as my evo only has a normal cd player been thinking about getting one with dab built in, but not sure whether the reception has improved of late? not after anything with loads of flashing lights, just something that does what i want it too, plays mp3/wma and...