Search results

1. I

Limited Slip Diff

disagree with the car wanting to go straight! its not that much harder to drive over a o.e.m diff, id say its a little clunky when ur parking, pulling out of a junction etc. the use of correct type of oil along with reg changes ensures the diff makes very little noise. ive got a kaaz diff, yes...
  2. I

Vtec Direct

just to add bazza does a cracking job. :!: :idea: do ten good things no 1 says fcuk all do one thing bad (not saying u have barry) and the whole forum turns insane. :idea: Im sure bazza is sorting it out as we speak. Imy :)
  3. I

LOSS OF POWER AFTER MAJOR SERVICE

Which garage did you go to? Also find out what spec they did the tappets and valve clearences. I used to use a garge many years ago and the fella used just tight them up as he please (totally wrong)! Hope you get it sorted buddy.
  4. I

DC2 to DC5?

:xlol:
  5. I

DC2 to DC5?

http://www.itr-dc2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32085 sorri mate........ :P
  6. I

Does anyone know this car?

:roll: :roll: :roll: Dan edit ur post :lol:
  7. I

Does anyone know this car?

:roll: :roll: :roll:
  8. I

Price of Optimax

:xyes:
  9. I

Brakes on the DC5

Ive heard that too.. Ive currently got a DC2 with braided hoses and DS2500 pads alround and Motul Brake fluid. Best stopping power ive ever had, feels direct and perfectly balanced. NEVER FADED! Imran.
  10. I

System R (TDI North)

v.good guys, helped me out a few times on my car.
  11. I

HONDATA INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET (HEATSHEILD)

mad a big difference to me. Saying that my car is boosted, even for a N/A it will stop heat transfer even in the most extreme conditions. Imran.
  12. I

flat spot at point of v-tec

DC2 has a Very sharp Vtec note. I have the stock Air Box (ITG Cone Filter) on my car but i think that the Mugen Zorst makes its scream like there's no tommorow! :wink:
  13. I

DC5 Ceased Production?

:oops:
  14. I

DC5 or WRX????!

:lol:
  15. I

What Oil

Im using the Motul 5-40 stuff. From what ive heard this is the best stuff by far??? So how much better is the Mugen VT-Pro 5W-40 compared to the Motul stuff? How much does it cost? Ive also heard that its re-branded Motul oil then again it could just be a Rumor? Imran.
  16. I

1st Ever DC5

Hi ya matey there's going to be a fab meet on tuesday here are the details, looks like its just down the road from you! 8) http://forum.hondarevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?t=56493