Search results

1. C&S Evo7

**** Great News, Forum saved ****

Hello all, It's been several months since I announced that the DC5 forum would be forced to close due to not being able to keep up with running costs. Many of you will have noticed that its still up and running which is thankfully down to a third party stepping in at the 11th hour. I‘m...
  2. C&S Evo7

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **** FORUM CLOSURE ****

With a very heavy heart i have made the hard decision to close the DC5 forum down , ive been paying for it out of my own pocket for the last year or so and am losing my job imminently, its just an expense i can do without. if anyone might be interested in taking it off my hands please feel free...
  3. C&S Evo7

MLR trackdays , Cadwell park & Castle combe

Hi Guys, our friends over at the Lancer register have asked if anyone is interested in a trackday ? currently there are spaces on the two below, special discounts for 5 or more dc5's i will need the names of the owners to get the 5 or more discount . you can book via the shop on the website...
  4. C&S Evo7

** EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE LAST IMPORTANT MESSAGE**

The forum will be migrated to its new server later tonight. The plan is to switch off at midnight and be back up a few hours later fingers crossed. However anything could happen so it will be back as soon as possible. I will keep you all updated via the Facebook page .
  5. C&S Evo7

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ , Possible closure of forum

Well its not so easy to say this, but on the 20th September the forum licence and hosting expires at this moment in time the forum owner does not intent to renew the leases. Currently he is the guy who looks after the database and programming of the forum itself and has since the very...
  6. C&S Evo7

modified DC5 Needed for video game shoot

HI Guys, Im looking for a modified dc5 to take part in some filming for a new video game from one of the big players, -the filming will be in london and will be in the next week or so, it will be short notice, (likely to be on set a week thurs eve , filming on friday, collect car saturday )...
  7. C&S Evo7

Anyone fancy a go at Sprinting??

As a long time member of the MLR and their club magazines staff snapper i thought some of you might be interested in this.. Sprinting- the next event is Blyton in Lincs on Sun 1st June and some spaces are available- at £129 for the day its great value and something a bit different to have a...
  8. C&S Evo7

Pre Japfest Trackday Friday 9th May at Castle Combe Special invite

also posted here- http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35837-pre-japfest-trackday-friday-9th-may-at-castle-combe-special-invite/
  9. C&S Evo7

please welcome our new moderator and admin

Well with some of our old forum staff not so active any more it was time to find a new moderator. Please welcome mark_teg to the moderation team. And for all you who regularly misbehave Dotty now has admin privileges so look out.
  10. C&S Evo7

Chris DC5 in the MLR sprint at castle combe on Sat

ok guys, one of our members is sprinting his dc5 against the evos on Saturday at Castle Combe, would be good to show your support if you can heres the thread from the MLR http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?threadid=427646
  11. C&S Evo7

Please welcome our new addition

Hi all please give a warm welcome to the newest member of the moderation team. PORTHOS . ;-)
  12. C&S Evo7

nicely written article about tegs in btcc

http://www.mattsalisbury.co.uk/2012/02/03/goodbye-old-friend/
  13. C&S Evo7

Aem cai

Just noticed this on sumos page http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26521-aem-cai-induction-kit-offer-oooh-its-good/ These work really well and sound better than any air box , get em while they are hot.
  14. C&S Evo7

Wish us luck

Wish us luck members, we are taking claire's s2000 to Rotterdam tomorrow for the 100% tuning show at the ahoy centre, the organisers pick 5 cars from the UK each year this year her car was picked. so i will be away for a couple of days.
  15. C&S Evo7

New moderators

with the sudden increase in new posters and their unacceptable/poor quality of posted material we have decided to appoint two new moderators. please give a warm respectful welcome to our old friends. Dotty and Blueguy(not that he knows yet) gents... ..... delete at will [-o<
  16. C&S Evo7

Meguiars Detailing Seminar

Hi All, who would be interested in attending a Free detailing seminar at their HQ in daventry? it would take place on a Sat morn probably towards the end or after the show season , we will be shown all the important aspects of detailing a car, Im sure Tom will be along shortly to add all the...
  17. C&S Evo7

TEAM JAPSPEED IMPREZZA STOLEN FROM POD

Hi all, just in case you happen to see this, the team japspeed/ Maxxis imprezza has just been stolen from santa pod. if you see it then please contact me via pm immediatly. cheers Si.
  18. C&S Evo7

New Logo

Big thanks to Porthos for creating our new forum logo :xcheers: :xcheers:
  19. C&S Evo7

NEW Calander feature

Hi All, as you will see we have a new calander feature, i will add big meets, shows, btcc, f1 , anything i can think of, if there is anything you want added please post details here, I will need- -Name of event -date -venue
  20. C&S Evo7

Another New Moderator

I would like you all to welcome Mikegsi as our newest member to the admin team. he has been around for a little while now and, as we have been a little short staffed lately are looking forward to his wealth of experience on the forum. so let me be the first to say welcome Mike :xcheers...