Search results

1. S

Spoon/Mugen Parts

Fact: Spoon Monoblock Caliper from us retails £1232.00 Inclusive of vat and delivery Minus the 10% discount makes it a grand total of £1109.27 all in
  2. S

wax on CW Dc-5?

What does the Clay actually do? Anthony
  3. S

wax on CW Dc-5?

to polish out the scratches :lol: :lol: :wink:
  4. S

wax on CW Dc-5?

Im using Meguris (spelling) at the moment on my CW S2000 and that seems to work but Zymol (spelling) is ment to be excellent
  5. S

Windscreen?

screen for dc5 genuine honda £275 +carriage p/n 73111-SM6-000 i got the full listings etc now if you have any questions , pm me
  6. S

Suspension recommendations

what’s wrong with just improving something that is just good in the first place The spoon spring are not a modified Honda part, they are a spring that is specifically designed for hard road used with some track use involved, there are some alternatives like the tein but you will prob be...
  7. S

Bad News Guys .........

that is quite a shopping list and it has taken me a very longk time to get the prices but i now have them!! There is a massive amount involved Door – 205 Door – 205 Bonnet – 145 RR Quarter – 180 RR Quarter – 180 Screen – 275 Screen trim – 18...
  8. S

Power loss, help!

I have had this with the K20!!! Change your oil! used to use Mobil 1 motorsport, never again anthony
  9. S

dc5 tuning companies

thoes spaces wouldnt be just enough for B*A*R*W*E*L*L*S*??? hehe he did the original map, i dont think it has been tuned for a log time though, the guys down at barwell do it themselfs now?!?! correct me if im wrong
  10. S

My DC5 Gearbox

what parts do you need a month is way to long to go without vtec
  11. S

CEL light coming on?

Please check oil level!!!!! sounds like temp oil starvation to me! !! they are rather prone to it!
  12. S

HKS exhaust fitted

Its our pleasure Anthony
  13. S

HKS exhaust fitted

If you dont mind my language SHIT THE BED, spoon are cheaper than them AND i can also get Carbon ceramic pads (i know not ideal for roads) for less than that and mark it up!!! hehe The standard pads are sufficient though! as Im sure your aware Atnhony
  14. S

HKS exhaust fitted

Waht pads are you getting, i have some nice spoon ones :wink:
  15. S

HKS exhaust fitted

Mike? You should recieve it today Anthony
  16. S

HKS exhaust fitted

Tom just ordered the system :) When you getting it fitted? Anthony
  17. S

HKS exhaust fitted

Keep trying, he's a busy man anthony
  18. S

HKS exhaust fitted

Encountered a problem with buying the system from Showstoppers The pipe diameter is not for the JDM verson of the DC5 it has been designed for the RSX for the american market with the 150PS engine! would not be sufficient for the Uk / JDM market (info from HKS) Anthony
  19. S

HKS exhaust fitted

good stuff - good price to What site did you find that on?
  20. S

HKS exhaust fitted

I think this may be the one for you contact tom @ TGM he will be able to help you! He know's what all the different Exhausts sound like .... 0125811972 8)