Search results

1. dc5-2ltr

Oh Bugger!

Buddyclub Spec 4 after 14 years!
  2. dc5-2ltr

225 on standard rims

... Will they make much difference to handling or speedo readings? Thanks, David.
  3. dc5-2ltr

Will my fuel go off while the car is not used?

Haven't had the car out much this year at all, put £30 in about 3 weeks ago in the hope the lock down would soon end but the other fuel in the tank has been in there since January... Would it go off? 🤔
  4. dc5-2ltr

CEL codes P1166/1167 ,Primary O2 Sensor?

I`ve had a quick looky on here after my Engine Management light came on and gave the above codes. It seems like I`ll need a primary O2 sensor, is this an OEM Honda part or can I get one elsewhere. Can I run the car at all or is it not advisable? Thanks in advance,David.
  5. dc5-2ltr

Will OEM Alloys Fit An EP3?

Did a search but couldn`t narrow it down... my mate is getting his EP3 alloys refurbed ,while they`re getting done would my DC5 alloys go on his car so he can be mobile for a few days?Thanks,David.
  6. dc5-2ltr

Facelift Rear Mugen Lip

Just bought mine from Injection Imports,great prompt service by the way,and I was wondering what you thought of this...two F1 type lights in the centre hole of the lip?...All comments gratefully received thanks,David [/URL]">http://
  7. dc5-2ltr

NEED NON-OEM FACELIFT REAR BUMPER....

...does anyone have any suggestions? Mine was damaged and repaired a few years ago and I`m going to have my bonnet resprayed in the near future as it has a few stone chips so I`m considering replacing the rear bumper at the same time.However,along with most members on here I`m not a fan of the...
  8. dc5-2ltr

Need An Exhaust Clamp

Does anyone know the size of clamp I`d need for a Buddyclub Spec IV rear pipe please? It was originally attached to the front pipe by springs and tags which broke off after some time and then clamped together but the clamp is now a bit rusty and rattly and needs replacing.Can anyone...
  9. dc5-2ltr

Seat Bolster Adjustment

I`ve recently become a Grandad and as my Son and his partner live in Dunfermline I`ll be using the Teg a bit more than usual to go and visit.However,after driving for more than about 2 1/2 hours or so ,I`m finding the standard Recaros are becoming more uncomfortable as I drive and this seems to...
  10. dc5-2ltr

New PC Build

After asking advice on here regarding upgrading my PC for playing new games ,I`ve built myself a new computer! Specs are: Asus Sabretooth Z87 Motherboard Video Card Zotac GTX 770 CPU Intel i5 4670k Coolermaster 750Watt Power Supply 4 x 4 gb Crucial DDR3 Ram(I had 2x4gb already from previous PC)...
  11. dc5-2ltr

Trickle Charger.....

...any reccommendations please.My `Teg is not being used for up to 3 or 4 weeks and at times can struggle to start.Thanks,David
  12. dc5-2ltr

Help Needed..

Right guys,I`ve just clayed the whole of my`Teg,paintwork,windows and headlights.I`m really pleased with the results,everything is now silky sooth to touch, however I`m not sure how to go on from this point.I`ve just ordered some Naviwax and some Auto Finesse Tough Coat following the...
  13. dc5-2ltr

How To....Replace Cam Cover

Tools needed...10mm socket,short extension bar, ratchet handle, long flat blade screwdriver,pair of pliers and about an hour of your time... First job,put bonnet on highest opening hole..makes it much easier to see what you`re doing! Using 10mm socket,take off the 4 plug cover dome nuts and...
  14. dc5-2ltr

Polishing Pads......

on my Das Pro Machine...is there a special way to clean them or do I just use soap and water and a good rinse?Thanks,David
  15. dc5-2ltr

1st Person Shooter For PC..

...anyone have any recommendations? I`ve just sold my PS3 as I didn`t use it a great deal but now and again I fancy playing something on my PC..used to like MOH and COD etc but not sure if these have transferred to PC very well and dont want to waste money buying something thats cr@p..also,would...
  16. dc5-2ltr

DAS 6 PRO.....

Have just ordered one of these from Clean Your Car and it should be here soon...I`ve seen the Megs Detailing guide which is very good but are there any decent detailing vids out there that any members can recommend(bet its PORTHOS whose one of the first to reply) :xlol: Thanks,David
  17. dc5-2ltr

Aviva Insurance

Dont know if anyone has tried Aviva but they did me a really good deal for my `Teg......£352 including 4 mods!!...both of the other quotes I`d had were £480 so I thought I`d look elswhere...applied online and they even had the correct car come up on the screen!Might be worth a try if your...
  18. dc5-2ltr

Spoon Shocker!

Had a small hole appear on my exhaust so I patched it with the usual quick fix, a Pepsi can,until I took it to be welded...however this is what I found when I took the rear wheel off..my Spoon Progs are badly rusted!These have been on the car for about 3 years and were bought from a dealer on...
  19. dc5-2ltr

Lower Tie Bar Link Pin....

...any idea where to get one from??Apparently they aren`t an OEM part but any help in tracking one down would be a help...Thanks,David
  20. dc5-2ltr

Fancy a New Laptop.....

...can anyone advise? All I`m after is a decent spec lappy to mainly browse the net .I`ve got my main PC to do all the power hungry work but would like something reasonable with wifi built in to roam around the house with....any makes or models stand out or worth considering?? Thanks,David