Search results

1. gregb

Good adhesive for Sideskirt bonding?

I had the Ings on for a few weeks and have them off again as they weren't as flush on the panel as i hoping. I had used a supposedly very strong double sided white tape and i probably could have kept the pressure on them at the start :oops:. As some know the Ings comes up a good bit under the...
  2. gregb

Worth getting an original Jap double Din Stereo refitted?

I just bought the car the other day and the previous owner gave me the JAp stereo that it came over with-http://www.addzest.com/ADDZEST_DYNAMIC/index.cfm?fuseaction=products.details&maincat=audio&model_no=DMX7655z&subcat=2DIN. Not a bad unit by all means and was launched in 2006 and pricey in...
  3. gregb

Ever spectate someone else driving your car?

Been itching to do it for ages and as it was mothers day over here in Oz and the missus loves a bit of Vtec i got here to take it for a quick spin off the public road and on a private stretch while i observed :xfinger: It`s over a year since the Toda/Gruppe m went on and i have to say it was...
  4. gregb

Anyone remove their badges?

Would like to remove the Integra and Typer badges of the boot for some good cleaning as both badges and paint surrounding are gunked from wax/dirt build up. Previously i used a toothpick on the badges and cottonbuds on the paint but wouldn`t it give better results if they could be removed...
  5. gregb

Manifold heat wrapping

Got the heat wrap, s/s clips and a can of vht heat proof aerosol paint to seal it all to the pipes. Just wondering has anyone done this themselves and is there any tips to be shared? Looking forward to getting the toda back on :xfurious:
  6. gregb

C/F hood catch pin Q

As you can see over time the material has cracked and small pieces have come away off the catch lock for the bonnet. while i am still confident in it and it`s firmness i would like to fill it back in as much as possible. Maybe a resin of some sort? Any ideas what material it is? Whilst i have...
  7. gregb

Batteries life span Q.

Collecting the car on Sunday :P and was wondering if someone on here has left their car connected up for a long period of time and gone to start it up and what the result was? I know every battery is different etc,i put a new one in the day before the car got loaded 6 and a half weeks ago,so...
  8. gregb

Running 98+ron on KPRO tuned for 95ron

Will it cause any problems,just i was in knockhill a while back and after being retuned for 95ron i put in 98ron and on a brief occasion it flashed the engine check light..
  9. gregb

Will Toda cat-back go with original manifold and cat?

The car will have to get it`s cat and manifold back on for emission clearance in Oz,and as i`m about to get the old b-pipe section chopped and remade into a straight through piece to swap the Toda b-pipe on occassions,will the toda catback fit up to the rest of the stock system? Or will i need...
  10. gregb

Anti-roll bar linkage(s)

Anyone had to replace these? The car has being fairly noisey from the front area,most evident say reversing into driveway or uneven surfaces. I`d phrase it as bone crunching sound,quite horrid. A Reputale mechanic is fairly certain after a test drive. Car is on hks dampers and is set firm.
  11. gregb

Thought for potential toda buyers

system started sounding a bit different last week,and took it off today to find that :shock: i know this has happenned before on their joining. only on the car since march.
  12. gregb

Where to buy ESMM`S (online) in uk?

Anyone recommend a company which do a decent brand? phone number`s or links? thanks
  13. gregb

Preffered Vtec engagement rpm?

At present the map Vtec engages at 4000 rpm. previous map was 4500 rpm. is there any point in bringing it in any earlier than the latter? recent dyno proved not much was happenning till @5000rpm anyhow.
  14. gregb

kpro map is yours a k20a or k20a2?

My map heading says k20a2 which is for ep3 ctr? mapped at tdi. anyone have the same? maybe it`s just a heading and holds no difference?
  15. gregb

backbox compatability

Will this end go onto an oem dc5`s system with an oval end?
  16. gregb

Best method of transferring all harddrive files?

I will be constantly on the move for 3 months after september and while i will be leaving my outdated packardbell computer system with my old man i`m wondering how can i save all my programs/files/shortcuts for transferring in the future? is it just a matter of putting it all on floppys or...
  17. gregb

Tracking rod ends

I just ordered my second one in a year. has anyone else had to replace theirs yet?
  18. gregb

boot water

strange time of year to be posting a topic on the above,but there was some water in and around the spare wheel well as i was getting the jack today. anybody have the same problem and found the weakness? exact same on my dc2 and i drilled the tinyest of hole in the spare wheel well which worked...
  19. gregb

was it a draw?

just curious on the may votes..
  20. gregb

route advice please

which k-pro tuner is based closest to tgm? making the trek soon and do not fancy travelling half the uk :shock: