Search results

1. T

F.A.O GONZO

yeah if you click the link it shows that they are made by auto art. john
  2. T

F.A.O GONZO

hope you like i got my hummer and a shelby mustang c/w spinners cheap as chips and no duty as they mark them as gift :wink: check this link steve they are fully die cast models top quality. https://www.collectablediecast.com/inde ... rodID=1696 john
  3. T

i just bought a brand new hummer look!!!!!!!!

:lol: only you would want that steve :lol: john
  4. T

i just bought a brand new hummer look!!!!!!!!

its great i got the other week a fully pimped out hummer aswell looks so cool. good hey john
  5. T

hks hiper info needed

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol...
  6. T

hks hiper info needed

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: well i just could not bring myself to do it sorry guys. john
  7. T

hks hiper info needed

:xstupid: yes i am a host for the virul infection that is spreading across the forums of the honda world :xsmachbottom: i just hope it all works out ok.
  8. T

hks hiper info needed

right b@lls to it its coming off :shock: this weekend then take it to work monday and chop chop weld weld paint paint then home bolt the badger back on then : 1) cry :evil: 2) jump with joy over the new efect :wink: we will have to see lol i am bricking it now lmao john(the mad...
  9. T

hks hiper info needed

just thinking if its to loud after the chop i still have the bung to go in lol john
  10. T

hks hiper info needed

true mate but its really bugging me as to wat it would be like and if there is any difference in the change . john
  11. T

hks hiper info needed

well 2-5 outway verdict 1 so the welder is ready to go anyone else have any ideas just need more than one opinion on this ???? john
  12. T

hks hiper info needed

i would like to know what would happen if i cut the dick like thing off my rear box and welded a blank over the hole ? anyone ? ie more popping/loss in power/powergain/noise gain or loss? cheers john
  13. T

CAR STOLEN - *FOUND*

:D thank god they found it for you mate i just hope the chav scum washed it and waxed it for you and spooned it up :wink: regards john
  14. T

18" ERS NOW ON THE CAR PAGE 2 FOR NEW PICS

lol i know i love them but selling to fund my new toy :D
  15. T

now for sale in the for sale section :cry: the wheels and tyres that is jon
  16. T

f.a.o truffs

:roll: lmao sorry mate john
  17. T

f.a.o truffs

:xrockout: i won the bag woooo hoooo \:D/ :xMoon: john
  18. T

CAR STOLEN - *FOUND*

very sorry to hear this mate i feel for you :cry: as i live on the holywell side of chester i will keep my eyes peeled for you and if i see another teg i will give hot pursuit as i have not seen anothere round where i am. they deserve all they get coming to them SCUM OF THE EARTH reagds john
  19. T

Type R bags for sale on Ebay

looks like i might be getting one for free :wink: john
  20. T

RIGHTO here hey are on the car b4 anyone says i will have some spoon springs on order soon lol specs are here: http://www.worksuperwheels.com/wheels/emotion_cr.html pics: hope you like them :wink: john