Search results

1. L

DC5 and baby seat compatibility

Excellent, thanks for that. I guess I should of used the 'search' feature. Cheers.
  2. L

DC5 and baby seat compatibility

Hi, quick question, after two years of ctr ownership i have revisited the idea of getting a DC5 - just quick practical question, can it accommodate a babyseat ? and if so, does it have isofix ? Thanks in advance. p.s. does anyone know whether honda are going to continue the integra line, or...
  3. L

DC5 3D Model / Illustration Diary

That is breath-taking realism and detail, i'd say that's pretty damm near perfect!! very talented... I was impressed at the wheel, toyo tread and brembo's. Then you put the whole car together, that is sheer talent. Speechless
  4. L

More news for the new CIVIC Type R

I bought a premier, the air-con wasn't standard, just the seats, momo steering wheel and tints for the premier package. I wasn't aware this changed, or i hope not as i paid £1k for the AC!!
  5. L

How Many DC5's in the UK?

I hadn't seen any DC5s in the UK at all, rare as rocking horse shit, that's until i bought my CTR, now i've seen 3 in as many weeks.. typical!!! they look beautiful still
  6. L

Importing New Type R questions

Just want to end this thread to say i finally bought a brand new CTR Prem Edt. in black, collecting next Saturday. Thanks for all your useful advice on the importing costs and so forth for the ITR. I guess with that said i'll be jumping over the to the CTR forum as my new home. Thanks again.
  7. L

You're right, but I guess the peace of mind factor of a new car has persuaded me over the ITR. Honda are doing 3 years 0% interest on min 30% deposit. Plus the g/friend has fallen in love with the black civic type r.. and she was never keen on the TEG because it would be out of warranty and...
  8. L

Ok Ok Ok, i have finally relented, and decided to buy the civic type r, but.. there's always a but, i want a white type-r, don't ask me why, probably relating to the fact i can't get the champ white Integra type r within my budget as new. However, on enquiry, although the white one is solely...
  9. L

Well indulging in this option, yes insurance would be something i have to investigate.. there are a lot of issues that i have to priced up and factored into the cost for the decision of doing it this way. Even the thought of registering it with my g/friend's parents in China so that i avoid...
  10. L

Driving around the world for your Type-R Has anyone considered flying to Japan, purchasing the vehicle, and then ferrying it to China, then driving it across USSR/Russia then through Europe to France. And then ferrying it across ? Someone has suggested i do this ? If I did... would any other...
  11. L

After browsing my local Honda dealership and looking at the new Civic Type-R, I couldn't convince myself that parting with £16k for a car without aircon was going to make me happy. What I really want is an Integra Type-R. But looking at GT-culture, auto trader etc, these cars, '01-'03 models...
  12. L

FIRST DAY as new owner

Jay, would you mind letting me know where you bought the DC5 from , I just want to gauge some insight into which importer you used, the general experience and prices involved if you don't mind. I'm sitting on the fence at the moment about committing to a purchase, so any information would be...
  13. L

Top Gear

Kingston, where did you hear that the Integra is coming to an end ?
  14. L

got my insurance quote sorted at last

I am 25, have had my license in excess of 5 years, clean license, no points, disqualifications etc. 2 years no claims bonus. I got a quote from most of the leading insurance companies: Adrian Flux: £1800 Endsleigh: £2000 Elephant.co.uk: £1900 Churchhill: £1400 The area I live is...
  15. L

Japanese Auction Grading Explained

Hi all, Thanks for the warm welcome :) Lewis
  16. L

Japanese Auction Grading Explained

Hi, Here's some useful information i'd like to contribute regarding Japanese Auction Grading, this is mainly for people who are looking at purchasing a DC5 (like myself) Apologies if this has been produced before, i had done a search of the forum but couldn't find any information regarding it...