Search results

1. M

Looks like I will be selling the DC5 :(

After discussing things with my wife (who has just been made redundant), I am thinking now is the time to get our finances sorted. She is taking 3 years off work to look after the kids whilst they are young, so we are both selling our cars (she has a VRS). I do about 106 miles a day to get to...
  2. M

Anyone ordered from Vtecdirect recently?

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently as I am getting no reply from email I sent yesterday. Just wanted to make sure they are still trading before I order. Thanks Mark
  3. M

Thinking of doing my first track day at Mallory

Hi, I just wanted to ask a few questions with regards to doing track days. My local circuit is Mallory Park and they (actually Focused Events) are running a day in March. As (like most people I guess) my car is also my means to getting to and from work, I just wanted to check a few things...
  4. M

MPG stats with and without KPRO

Well I have just come back all excited from my dinner break (it doesn't take a lot), as I have just got the cheapest fuel in ages. I have always filled up with Vpower before now, as there has never been a Tesco near me that sells 99. But I thought I would go and have a look this dinner since I...
  5. M

Got my car back from TGM today, results on page 2 :)

Dropped my car off on Saturday and really can't wait to get it back now. Having 50k service Fast road setup with Eibach springs Kakimoto Regu06R fitted RBC inlet Toda manifold K pro and a replica Mugen wing (that I picked up from Andy at 200BHP) fitted I really don't know what to expect from...
  6. M

Exhaust selection

OK, I have just booked my car in to TGM (was swaying to TDI but could not get in on the dates I needed) for the Toda manifold, RBC and Kpro to be fitted, as well as fast road setup and service. I have decided that I can't really keep the BC Pro Spec on it. Apart from the fact that I think it...
  7. M

Quick question with regards to RBC Inlet

Hi, Have recently ordered an RBC from the states and have just had the seller come back and ask me if I need / want the Hondata intake gasket and Injen rubber elbow for non Injen cold air feeds. My question is would I need this elbow or not? I currently have a Gruppe M fitted. Think I will...
  8. M

TDI North or TGM???

Hi, just bought a Toda manifold and Kpro from another member of this forum, and have also just ordered an RBC from the US guy on Ebay. Anyway, im just trying to decide where to take the car for the work that wil need doing (including fast road setup). Anyway my question is which one to choose...
  9. M

Crikey this manifold dilemma is doing my head in.

Ok, so following on from a previous thread it looks like I will be going down the Kpro manifold route fairly soon. Now I had kind of set my sights on the Maxim works one, but the one issue I have with that (aside from the silly cost) is the fact that I would need different engine mounts to help...
  10. M

K Pro and manifold question

Hi, I've been reading through some old posts regarding K Pro and whether or not MPG is increased with the use of it. Also reading some about using a k pro and having it mapped to 95 RON fuel. Only thing I found was that people have different opinions on both subjects. Has anyone actually got...
  11. M

DC5's and commuting

Hi, I have just been offered a job which is great. Only downside is that my daily mileage will go from 16 to 96 miles. Anybody else do this sort of mileage a day in the Integra and how do you find your total costs for a year with regards to maintenance and wear and tear? Just wondering as I...
  12. M

Any preferences with regards to ETD?

Hi, I have had a search and read through a fair few threads to do with engine torque dampers but haven't seen any preferences. Are they all as good as each other or is one better than the other. The Sppon, M&M and J's racing all cost about the same, I just wanted to know people's opinions...
  13. M

Some advice on Buddy Club Pro Spec fitment

Hi, I have just fitted my pro spec system with the help of deburr who has bought my RM01A. Sounds great IMO apart from the rattling on the heat shield. What is the best thing to do to get rid of this knocking / banging? I have tried searching but cannot find anything on it, so any help...
  14. M

New wheels are on

Just got my wheels fitted last night and thought i would post some pictures. Only negative I find with them is that there is quite a bit more road noise coming through them, but that won't be an issue as I have a Buddy Club Pro Spec on the way, and will also be getting a Gruppe M in the not too...
  15. M

Damn, my shopping for the Teg has begun :)

Well my wife Vicki said that I could have some money for my 30th to go towards wheels if I wanted, seeing as she couldn't think of anything else for me. So I have ordered the wheels below in a 17". I am really looking forward to getting these on as my stock ones are starting to look less than...
  16. M

Primary oxygen sensor

Has anyone bought one of these from abroad and if so did you actually save much compared to the UK price. I have been quoted £145 + VAT from Honda and just wondered if there was a cheaper option? Thanks Mark
  17. M

Exhaust advice

Hi, Just wondering if anyone on here has a Buddyclub Pro Spec or Spec III exhaust fitted to their DC5? If so how have you found it to live with so far?? I currently have a RM01A on, and whilst it is a nice exhaust, I would prefer something a bit racier. Thanks Mark
  18. M

The modification list begins. Any advice welcome

Well my Supra will be for sale at the weekend and as soon as that has gone and Vicki has her sensible mum car, I will have the DC5. So obviously I want to make it a bit more mine, and so I have begun to look into future modifications. Some will happen straight away and some will have to wait...
  19. M

How much is my Teg worth??? might be selling

Hi Everyone I bought my DC5 in April this year and I love it to bits but.................my hubby and I are thinking about having another baby next year and with our car collection being a DC5 and a Toyota Supra it looks like one will have to go and the thought of selling the Supra is killing...
  20. M

ITR vs CTR

Hello everyone, Now I know what the answer is going to be to this question and it is also the same as in my head, but I want some help justifying this. I have wanted an Integra ever since I first caught sight of T666 YPR (Andy I think). Basically I am seeing the bank manager tonight to...