Search results

1. W

red clothed seats.

ah just realised the new bottom splitter covers it.
  2. W

red clothed seats.

looks lovley!! i notice that his dc5 is a facelift but doesnt have that silly black trim on the back bumber?
  3. W

red clothed seats.

not a bad idea jay! how much has that cost you?
  4. W

im stuck with what to do.

right as some of you may know i used to have a dc5 a few years ago. im now currently owning an fn2 which is a great car but i miss the rawness of the dc5. anyone here drove the fn2 or thought about changing to one? the other thing that is swaying me is the saving i will make ie around 6-7k if...
  5. W

Lowering springs

35mm max id say.
  6. W

red clothed seats.

well basically im looking to buy a dc5. but all the ones i seen have the black interior. just wondering how much it will cost to change the lot to red. probably too much i know.
  7. W

red clothed seats.

anyone changed the standard black cloth on their dc5 and the seats to red? is it an expensive upgrade?
  8. W

balance problem

have a look at the ball joints!
  9. W

JUST BROUGHT THESE FROM THE USA AND JAPAN

great list mate! loving the toda cams! 8) and intake manifold!
  10. W

most powerfull na car on here ??

have any dc5s every made 220bhp from standard form?
  11. W

who says you cant get hold of new dc5s.....

hmmm not too sure on that one wardy.
  12. W

vtec

dont forget changing back to your standard airbox will make vtec much smoother!
  13. W

haha, i mean 55reg plate+. thought dealers were having trouble getting these newish cars into the uk. obviously not!
  14. W

http://www.dicksonsmotorgroup.co.uk/veh ... 206&popup= looks lovely.
  15. W

DF52 BFX

anyones number plate? just wondering whos got my old teg!
  16. W

My PC is better then yours thread - show your specs!

asus sli deluxe motherboard amd 6400x2 black edition dual graphics cards. sapphire pro x1950 x2 2gb ram ddr800 2x 500gb samsung sata hard drives. samsung 22" 2206bw widescreen lcd liteon 20x dvd rw microsoft HD keyboard and HD laser mouse
  17. W

Brembo brake query?!

the dc5 brakes arent great considering they are brembos. as already said s2000 brakes are much better.
  18. W

what do you think of these examples?

i bought the fn2 cus i wanted a new car with a nice warrenty! i like the fn2. obiously its not as raw as the dc5 or jdmctr, but its still quick! quick pic of mine:
  19. W

j's garage

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/ca ... _full.y=14 06plate!