Search results

1. W

im stuck with what to do.

right as some of you may know i used to have a dc5 a few years ago. im now currently owning an fn2 which is a great car but i miss the rawness of the dc5. anyone here drove the fn2 or thought about changing to one? the other thing that is swaying me is the saving i will make ie around 6-7k if...
  2. W

red clothed seats.

anyone changed the standard black cloth on their dc5 and the seats to red? is it an expensive upgrade?
  3. W

who says you cant get hold of new dc5s.....

http://www.dicksonsmotorgroup.co.uk/veh ... 206&popup= looks lovely.
  4. W

DF52 BFX

anyones number plate? just wondering whos got my old teg!
  5. W

j's garage

just been talking to j'sgarage about importing a 2006 dc5 for 2965000yens which works out around 12.5k.. whats peoples thoughts on this trader?
  6. W

what do you think of these examples?

thinking about comming back to a dc5! http://www.neweraimports.com/carDetails.jsp?carId=336 whats happened to the rear spolier on this one??? and this http://www.milwards.co.uk/13831/stock.htm 55 plate.....good price?? nice one.
  7. W

grades

how do i find out what grade my dc5 is??
  8. W

standard exhaust rubbing?

every so often mailny when i rev the engine i can hear a weird noise from the zorst it sounds like it rubbing or rattling on the heatshield or another part of the car. if u get move the tail pipe slightly with my hand whilst the car is running i can the noise. anyone had this before?
  9. W

clutch noise

only in 1st gear from standing pull away i hear i slight whine when i pull away? anyone had this or know what it is?
  10. W

top speed limiter

having read a few posts about this, does my car need de limiting? i bought it a few weeks ago, but i have no idea if its been done or not?
  11. W

anyone have kpro and live near the southeast?

im really thinking about going the Kpro route but id love to see whats it like before i do the go ahead. would anyone be willing to take me out in their car if you dont live to far away?? i live in harlow by the way!
  12. W

milage reading on my dc5

just a quick question: i see a few dc5 owners claim there milage are on dash read km but when i bought mine the geezer said it was miles. surely some dc5's cant read km and some read miles??? :?
  13. W

kodak official prints -- Discounted for dc5 members.

hello there: if you didnt know already i work for kodak doing photography, digital editing and colour corrections. we do jobs for OK magazine, National Kodak weddings and autotrader. this has been setup on the CTR owners club and i have been doing a few bits and pieces for people on there...
  14. W

ordering a charger...

just got a few prices from different companies for the jackson charger but wouldnt it be cheaper to order direct from jackson racing? and just get some1 to fit it?>
  15. W

message to all ex ctr owners:

just wondered if your still pleased with the swap from a ctr? ive finally part ex'd with my ctr to a dc5 which i will have on oct 7th! ive been on 2 test drives with the dc5 and loved it. i was 3 up on all the drives so couldnt really benift from the performance but how do u guys compare them...
  16. W

been speaking to j's garage-

u have probably heard of the importer j's garage, well they have got a dc5 in at the moment which i like but the company is based in japan- am i going to have to pay shipping costs and registering costs to bring it over to the UK?
  17. W

aircon

can u fit oem aircon into a dc5 that dosent have it?? if so who will do it?
  18. W

is there any importers around the london area??

im from essex and have been searching for for a few months now lol! any companies based around london?
  19. W

rolling road-

has anyone ever put there dc5 on a rolling road when it was standard? just curious what result ud get! somehwre between 210 and 220 i would have thought.