Search results

1. C

Back again!!!

Yip,back again :D Just bought myself the silver Teg from Dicksons of Perth,bye bye to my 07 Golf GTI =D> So thats a red,blue and now a silver one,god i love these cars. Anyway just a quick hello and i hope to meet up with some of you folks in the near future. Cheers Chris
  2. C

fast road set up in Aberdeen

Anyone had a fast road set up done by a garage in Aberdeen or could suggest another place within Scotland? Cheers Chris
  3. C

Dicksons

Just a big thankyou to Niki for resolving my car issue today. :xnworthy:
  4. C

£324 your joking(Updated again)

Long story cut short. EML light came on and no Vtec,took it to honda this morning and charged me £40 for fault code check PO500(Vehicle Speed Sensor) has no poise. They then told me i had to re-book the car in for 2 days to find the fault at a cost of £324 :shock: and that's not even to...
  5. C

ARTIC BLUE PEARL

CAN YOU GET THE TOUCH UP PAINT FROM HONDA DEALERSHIP'S OR DO I HAVE TO ORDER FROM THE STATES ON E-BAY. CHEERS CHRIS
  6. C

2nd DC5

HOWDIE FOLKS!!!!!!!!!! I HAD A RED DC5 ABOUT 18 MONTHS AGO AND CHANGED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE(EVO 7) BUT I FIND MYSELF AGAIN BUYING ANOTHER DC5. WHAT A CAR,FORGET YOUR AYC STICK WITH YOUR DC. A BIG THANKS TO NIKI DICKSON FOR A 4.5 GRADE CAR. CHANGE DAYS AT DICKSONS OF PERTH THEY HAVE GOT...
  7. C

Pipercross VForce

Came across this www.pipercross.net/vforce_product.asp Looks :evil: but only tailors for the Civics so far :shock: I've fired off an e-mail to see if it is compatible with the DC's. Might be the new GruppeM's on the block 8) Anyone seen or heard one in the flesh :?:
  8. C

Need Help!!

Polishing the car today with turtle wax Colour Magic (RED)with just the roof to go. Noticed a tiny raised part which looked as it had been touched up,so gave it a rub only to find the surrounding area went from red to pink. I am now left with an off colour spot about an inch big,it looks like...
  9. C

BP-oil

Just got my car on Saturday with 22.000 miles on the clock from Dicksons. Confirmed they use BP 10-40 semi-synthetic oil. Is this a good oil or should i be using something else :!: :!:
  10. C

Fog lamp

Picking up my car tomorrow from Dicksons of Dunblane but was wondering where the the foglight was situated,do they put in the bumper or wire it up to the rear lights :?: :?: When i saw the car there was no fog light to be seen.
  11. C

Clear seat cover

Anybody know where i can get a clear seat cover to slow down the wear and tear but still show off the sexy recaro's :?: Tryed E-bay,etc but no joy :!:
  12. C

Fit like loons and lassies

Just purchased a 2003 red minter :lol: from Dicksons of Dunblane and want to thank all you guys for all the useful info. CHRIS-R