Search results

1. Metalhead

Genesis Anyone?

Just saw this on Pistonheads... CLICK LINK One pics shows the head unit ripped out... no doubt because it'd only play Phil Collins CDs!!! :wink: Limited edition or just lowered? (front bumper damaged by the look of it too!) :oops:
  2. Metalhead

OEM\Brembo Front Pads for £45

Just saw these on Ebay and it looks a good price to me (from a Honda dealer too!) EBay Link
  3. Metalhead

Wind Deflectors - Removable?

Just wondering if the DC5 wind deflectors are removable without leaving any signs of damage? Are they drilled\screwed into the door frame or just clipped under the seal?
  4. Metalhead

How Many Cars have 'Had Paint'?

Went to look at a 04 (pre-facelift) DC5 yesterday at a traders and for the third time in a row (all trade cars) the car had what I'd class as substantial re-painting. I know that most bumps and scrapes in Japan are caused by chronic parking problems and it's common to have some cosmetic...
  5. Metalhead

CW DC5 For Sale @ Surrey Trade Imports - Anyone Know It?

This looks like a good car at a reasonable price - anyone know it (or seen it?) Autotrader Linky Picture seems to show the bonnet gap being slightly raised on the drivers side.... might be just the angle of the photo though???
  6. Metalhead

Future Owner Checking In...

I've made a few posts here and there so thought it'd be polite to introduce myself. My name is Phil and I've been playing with Honda's since 1991. It's fair to say I've had a pretty mixed bag of Hondas over the past 17 years.... 1981 Honda Accord 1.6 EX (4door) 1985 Honda Accord 1.8EX (3...
  7. Metalhead

DC5 at Keighley Trade Centre (West Yorks)

Dunno if anyone has viewed this but a friend and I went over today to take a look. The car is a C.W 2001 (51) with 31k miles ...... but the bad news is the off side rear quarter has been replaced (poorly welded along the boot seam) the drivers door is badly mis-aligned, off side rear light is...