Search results

1. ausR

laptop specs

the current gen intel processors (penryn) can access all 4gb or ram.
  2. ausR

Recaro material

i havent seen DC2 seats for a while but im reasonably sure that the material on the centre of the DC5 seats is different to that on the DC2 setas.
  3. ausR

My PC is better then yours thread - show your specs!

nice one i got my new MacBook Pro yesterday. 2.5ghz Core2Duo 6mb Cache 2Gb Ram 8600M GT 512b 250gb HDD
  4. ausR

Removing the parcel shelf

they are standard spec, for our underspecced in the first place aussie DC5R's lol
  5. ausR

Removing the parcel shelf

theres the clips on the side of the shelf, and there 2 pins the push into rubber grommets in plastic at the rear of the shelf, these take a little persuading to come out. you will need to give it a bit of a yank to release them.
  6. ausR

Australian vs JDM spec DC5

theres quite a few differences. 200HP no brembos higher ride height smaller sway bars steel front LCA's 16" wheels our ones are closer in spec to the Acura RSX, tho we get LSD, and same interior and bodykit as the JDM one.
  7. ausR

4000rpm - metalic buzzing noise?

JCW-u dont have an early toda catback do you? i had one and it did the same thing, it drove me insane, bad design by toda, they revised it along with the weak as piss mid silencer.
  8. ausR

just another thought, do u have an aftermarket catback on it at all? after i fitted a new catback i think it moved the header a tiny bit and one of the heatsheilds tapped on something, it wasnt loose as such but still made a noise, bent it a little bit an it solved the problem.
  9. ausR

Gruppe M fitted, but need advice...

yep do as what he said, works perfectly
  10. ausR

Choice to be made on new intake!

get the gruppeM, its not that loud when not in VTEC but sounds really nice. the mugen is to quiet IMO, doesnt really sound that much louder than stock.
  11. ausR

all of the heat shields? theres a couple along the exhaust system, ive had a couple of em come loose.
  12. ausR

Gruppe M fitted, but need advice...

i dropped a very small amount of light oil onto the thread of the allen bolt, this helped lots to be able to tighten it up properly.
  13. ausR

Mugen header and mani - anyone used this b4 (pics included!)

hes had a apexi VAFC Neo installed recently. there isnt a hondata dealer here that can tune a Kpro, so that was his best option unfortunatelty. it wasnt runnnig particularly lean tho, which i think the cat might help with.
  14. ausR

Black headlining

i believe RSX's still had the same grey a-pillars and roof lining. tho they did have a couple of diff colour dash and seats etc, tan and black, depending on the exterior colour.
  15. ausR

Mugen header and mani - anyone used this b4 (pics included!)

yah mugen header has cat built in, friend has had one on for about 90000km and no probs at all and sounds quite nice, quiet but nice.
  16. ausR

Lack of power.. sometimes

is it always in the same gear? just thinking if youve only had car 4 days u may not be used to how the engine responds in different gears?
  17. ausR

rays volks wheels help

as livvy mentioned the finish on rays wheels isnt just a couple coats of paint, i dont know how they are finished but unless they are in very bad condition i wouldn't consider refurbing them. im not sure about all the models, but my CE28's had what looked like a machined finish on the lip and...
  18. ausR

DC5 NOT REVING RIGHT BETWEEN 1500 UPTO 3500

perhaps a little more information about what exactly its doing might help too
  19. ausR

rear strut brace.

the mugen rear bar braces across the back of the rear seats if im not mistaken. its probably a spoon one, see if there is mounting brackets are black as badbadtz said.
  20. ausR

whats wrong with this teg

oh yah definatey a scam, this same style has been attampted a few times here aswell.