Search results

1. W

Interior light problem

My interior light + boot light wasn't working when i got the car, fuse 3 under the bonnect had blown, when i tried to change it the new one i put in blew straight away. Any ideas? It had a cat 1 alarm put on at the sva centre, could they have done something? The thing is i don't no whether it...
  2. W

Mugen induction box and filter, Good?

Im looking at buying one of these are they good? Has anyone got one fitted? Good sound? BHP increase? What sort of price is good for one? Cheers
  3. W

Steering Rack

Does anyone no if the steering rack is the same as the CTR, would have thought it was different but thought i'd check with you guys? Cheers.
  4. W

Interior light

Since i got my car the interior light hasn't worked, the one in the boot aswell. So i've tried checking it out and theres only 6 volts getting to the light ive put a wire straight from the battery (12v) to the light and it works fine Has anybody else had a similar problem or got any ideas...
  5. W

Hot rubber smell!

Hi, had my DC5 a week, and ive noticed when ive driven her hard that when i stop i can smell like a hot/burning rubber smell coming from the drives side rear wheel, ive had a look for anything catching or rubbing but can't seem to find anything. Anybody got any ideas? im a bit worried...
  6. W

Manifold and airbox

Hi, This is my 1st post, waiting for my DC5 to arrive from Japan as we speak! Hope you can help me, just a couple of quick questions, Whats the difference between the spoon 421 manifold and the spoon 4 into 2 manifold and 2 into 1 down pipe? because theres about 250quid difference in...