Search results

1. R

Mugen coilovers

hi folks, having a bit of a problem fitting my mugens, hopefully someone will be able to help. have only got so far as the rears but does anyone kno if they come with there own strut top mount? or are the original ones one the car meant to be used> these were second hand but the threaded rod on...
  2. R

Exhaust mountings

Hi guys wondering if any of u can help. my exhaust has split at the welds on the flange to the cat pipe and it's off to get welded,however the exhaust rubbers are to blame as one was burst. are these easily available from honda? ie. the same as a civic etc...it's the triangular type one just in...
  3. R

Apexi VAFC II?

Anyone got one of these? had mine fitted but just wanted to know if anyone has set one up? the manual is pretty poorly worded and quite hard to understand thanks 8)
  4. R

Clear repeaters:?

does anyone know where i could get a set of clear side repeaters? all my mates keep reminding me that mine look daft orange :oops:
  5. R

interference?

hey this is one for all you folk that have subs in already. i've just transferred the subs etc that i had in my calibra over to my teg and since hooking all up am gettin the worst interfrence anyone had this problem? have checked that RCa's aren't run too close. and it's got a good earth?
  6. R

Speedo problem?

hi have noticecd a weird problem just since yesterday and wondered if anyone has had this or know what it might be? every so often the speedo needle drops to 0 while i'm driving. first thought it might just be a dodgy connection in the speedo. but have noticed that when in lower gears if the...
  7. R

pass footwell?

hey folks anyone know what the little clip type thing in the passenger footwell is? it's on the plastic trim just to the left of where the floor mat sits...been puzzling me since i got the car :)
  8. R

speakers

hey does anyone know what type of speakers should be in the teg standard? i heard they are alpine type S but i got my car from dixons of dunblane only to find out that i got 2 really shit practically falling apart kenwoods in the front doors!!and nothin in the back :evil:
  9. R

lower springs??

hey. have been looking thru a few posts as i'm trying to source some lowering springs but see that most only lower by 25-30mm? is this low enough cos think i might want to go a bit lower :lol: anyone know of any lower set springs or do i need coilovers?
  10. R

Another newbie

hey all another newbi from scotland! have just bought a Y plate championship white DC5..wow what a car :D