Search results

1. R

syneco oils

has`anyone used this brand of oil?any comments?
  2. R

Recommended or Preferred choice of Oil!

syneco montero corse 15/50 for me
  3. R

oil pressure and oil temp

thanks for the info mate
  4. R

Dc5 ITR spark plug Heat range?

in my country the honda dealer provided me with number 6 plugs.i was so pissed and returned them back.
  5. R

oil pressure and oil temp

i have just installed some defi gauges and i would like to know what values should i read on start up,when the car is warm and under heavy acceleration.
  6. R

Anyone fix the bolster of their OEM recaros?

did u fix it urself?any pics?
  7. R

Gruppe M fitted

i have a mugen style carbon bonnet fitted on my teg.i dont know if that blocks some air.the scoop does not interfere with bonnet opening like everyone said,maybe it sits lower in mine than in other cars
  8. R

Gruppe M fitted

when i fitted the gruppem i ve noticed aslight hesitation up to 4500rpm where it realy makes a big difference compared to standard airbox.anyone else noticed that?
  9. R

Kpro!!

whats the dta?
  10. R

Simota Carbon Airbox

this type of filters is useless.i installed a similar one before my gruppem and the car was dead.no pull at all,loads of noise and vtec took for ever.no good at all
  11. R

DC5 vs 200SX S15 vs 350Z

the dc5 is more raw,more focused than the others.when u go into corners it just pulls u in,more and more,its addictive,especialy when exiting the corner u hit the vtec.sometimes it seems that it pulls for ever.its a mad car when driven like it should.if u buy it only for looks and city driving u...
  12. R

weird noise

i've checked and all seem to be tight.any other thoughts?it sounds like something is rubbing,like bearings
  13. R

weird noise

thanks i will check them and repost later.it does sound quite loud to be honest but im very happy with the improvements those small things make to the car
  14. R

weird noise

i havent checked but i dont think so because i dont get that noise when i start the car.only when the car is moving.any other thoughts?
  15. R

weird noise

i fitted esmm and j's engine torque damper recently and i hear a very loud buzzy sound on the drivers side coming from the engine bay.its not the usual vibration that everyone with these mods has.it only makes this noise when im accelerating or deaccelerating.can anyone help?thanks
  16. R

mugen racing exhaust

yeah but it must extract maximum power
  17. R

maintenance after fitting aftermarket cams

how often do we have to change the oil after fitting cams?service intervals?are they the same as a stock car?any reliability issues?
  18. R

mugen racing exhaust

:lol: seriously now this seems a nice combination that noone tried.although it must be very very loud
  19. R

mugen racing exhaust

has anyone seen that?its a 2-1 exhaust manifold and 70mm cat back.seems wicked.imagine putting it together with a spoon 4-2 what the gains would be?do u think it would give more gains than the toda?