Search results

1. J

Help Needed.. Getting a slagging from my mate..

My mate just sent me this and he drives a bloody freelander... Can anybody supply me with some ammo to get back at him.. :evil: :evil:
  2. J

My Head Unit has Died

Hi all. Jus fitted a new pioneer head unit and ipod adapter. All was working fine until i went to refit the unit back into the dash. Went for 1 final check before i tightened everything up.. And nothing.. Totally dead.. Checked the fuse No.8 - 7.5Amp and thats ok. Put a meter directly on the...
  3. J

Slight Ticking When taking off

Seem to have a slight ticking noise in my DC5 when i take off.. When i say ticking i mean it makes 2 ticks and thats it. Sometimes when i ease off the throttle and "poke" it again i hear the same noise.. Anyone got any ideas what it might be or anyone come on this before??? Also im told that...
  4. J

Double Din to Single Din adapter

Hi everyone.. Hope somebody can help me :roll: .. ive been searching for ages for a converter from double din to single din headunit for my DC5, and cant seem to locate one anywhere. Ive come across facia kit for the RSX but these are obviously for lefty cars. Tried a few of those universal...