Search results

1. Y

New DC5'er in bexley

Not bad at all. Good luck with the project and start a build thread at some point. Lots of helpful people on this forum who are willing to help you with any advice.
  2. Y

New DC5'er in bexley

Haha i thought so. The A Class was my wifes. We could always rely on you to buy our cars... lol Not now with the DC5. You wont want to get rid of that... Had mine for over 10 years. Looks like you got yourself a good example with quite a bit of body mods already. Any work done internally? We...
  3. Y

New DC5'er in bexley

I am indeed. Lol. Have we met?
  4. Y

New DC5'er in bexley

Thanks Kamal, Always nice spotting other DC5's in the area.
  5. Y

New DC5'er in bexley

I do indeed. Have i seen you somewhere?
  6. Y

New DC5'er in bexley

Welcome to the forum and cars looking good. Most likely will see you at some point as i am in Welling area and have spotted ep3kamal a couple times already. :xvtec:
  7. Y

Fujitsubo RM01A - In Stock and avialable to order!

Also purchased one of these off Torque GT. Great service and great system.
  8. Y

Honda Part numbers.

Hi, was wondering if anyone knows the part number of the cover behind the right front wheel. The piece that covers the crank/aux pulleys. Been trying to find on jp-carparts but not sure if it is part of the full part number of the Fender assy...
  9. Y

High Idling

Good question. PM'd
  10. Y

High Idling

Idling issue finally sorted. After checking everything and running out of ideas, turns out that the map just needed a small tweak. Romain suggested that possibly the cleaning of the throttle body meant that more air was getting through and by closing the iacv slightly stabilised the idling. 10...
  11. Y

High Idling

Just downloaded Kmanager and found a USB cable so will give it a go tomorrow. Never used before but will give it a go ensuring that i don't change any settings. :) Cheers
  12. Y

High Idling

I have K-Pro
  13. Y

High Idling

Thanks Danny, I had checked the TPS which looked okay but i will probably check it again.
  14. Y

High Idling

Yeh no fault codes. Wish there was to be honest as it would be alot easier to fix. Speaking to both TGM and Romain so will hopefully sort it out by end of the year. Thanks for your suggestions.
  15. Y

High Idling

thanks for your response. I tried blanking this valve off which helped a little when cold but the issue still occurs when car has warmed up. I have also since replaced the IACV with brand new one which has the same effect. I have also checked for air leaks and there definitely isn't any. Checked...
  16. Y

High Idling

Hi All, I know this topic has been covered many many times but i am trying to get some advice specific to the issue i am seeing. I have read a tonne of posts on here and other forums about idling issues and how to troubleshoot IACV, TPS, cooling system. vacuum leaks, Air bypass thermal valve...
  17. Y

oem wheels

Looking good. Big fan of bronze OEM wheels.
  18. Y

When a chain snaps!!

Nice one. Hope all is well again.
  19. Y

When a chain snaps!!

How's the car now? Still at Tom's?
  20. Y

Owners in Cyprus

Any owners from Cyprus (Paphos) area here? Just got back this weekend and i saw various Jap cars in harbour area on Sat evening. Look like there was a mini cruise that night and the collection of Jap cars did look nice. :) Was a pleasant suprise. Back to wonderful UK now. :(