Search results

1. Y

High Idling

Hi All, I know this topic has been covered many many times but i am trying to get some advice specific to the issue i am seeing. I have read a tonne of posts on here and other forums about idling issues and how to troubleshoot IACV, TPS, cooling system. vacuum leaks, Air bypass thermal valve...
  2. Y

Owners in Cyprus

Any owners from Cyprus (Paphos) area here? Just got back this weekend and i saw various Jap cars in harbour area on Sat evening. Look like there was a mini cruise that night and the collection of Jap cars did look nice. :) Was a pleasant suprise. Back to wonderful UK now. :(
  3. Y

Help. Heater not working.

Can anyone tell me which fuse is for the heater controls. I wanna check this first before anything else. Thanks in advance.
  4. Y

Surrey Rolling Road

Hi, Anyone taken there car down to Surrey rolling road? Have heard that there figures are quite low compared to other rollers. If so, what sort of figures were you getting? Cheers :D
  5. Y

DC sports header with different Cat backs.

Just had my DC sports header fitted by Tom on Tues and i am very impressed with it. The car feels awesome now, but the problem i have now is the noise level it creates now. The car seems so much louder compared to when i just had my DC sports cat back on. Wanted to know the experiences people...
  6. Y

Car crash in Hong Kong

Saw this yesterday on the chinese channel. Looks like the facelift DC5. Very scarey as it reminds me of my car so much. :cry: http://news.tvb.com/630pm/lcd.html?2008/0219/asx/04_200k.asx&2008%A6%7E2%A4%EB19%A4%E9%20%28%A4G%29 For those that don't understand chinese. 3 passengers in car, 2...
  7. Y

A week at TGM

Left my car with Tom for a whole week to have some New year treats for the car. Full service, new disc and pads, fast road setup and my new defi's put in. Never felt so good jumping back into the car and couldn't stop driving it after picking up yesterday. Met StevieG, Dotty, Zani and the other...
  8. Y

Spoon / Eibach ride height?

I know that the difference between the 2 springs have been covered plenty on here, but i would like to know if there is anyone on here that has gone from Eibach to Spoon springs or vice versa? :D Does the spoon lower the car more than the eibach's? I am currently on Eibachs, and not entirely...
  9. Y

Will 46" LCD TV box fit in Teg?

Hi, Anyone on here managed to get a 46" LCD tv box into the teg? :D
  10. Y

Heavy Vibration in the wet - Any help appreciated

Hi, Was wondering if anyone on here as ever experienced a heavy vibration when driving in very wet conditions? What happens is that the whole exhaust / engine vibrates quite violently and i need to slow the car down before it stops. This only happens when i drive in the wet and the roads have...
  11. Y

Newbie here.. got me black dc5

Hello everyone, Just got my 51 black DC5. Loving it. Will have hours and hours of fun in it. Thanks to duncan at crawford cars (type-r-dunk). Top bloke. Steve :lol:
  12. Y

Just got my black DC5 !!!!!

Hi everyone, Just picked up me black DC5 today. Soooo happy with it. :D Best car i have driven so far. Can't wait to start modifying it. :P Thanks to Duncan at Crawford cars. He is a top bloke and would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a teg. He has a blue and white one still up for...