Search results

1. Tim J

Agreed Valuation Insurance

Hi Ruthless, IIRC £176 was limited mileage No worries, no offence taken as I also think that the price quoted was ridiculously cheap. Thanks Tim Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. Tim J

Agreed Valuation Insurance

Hi All, I've been looking into this now that the DC5 is 20yrs old. Has anyone got an Agreed Value policy? The only company I've foundcis Adrian Flux and the quote was £176, which, to me is ridiculously low. As a comparison, I'm currently with Sainsbury's (for over 8yrs) and it's approx £300...
  3. Tim J

Which knob is the best?

*They're* Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. Tim J

Which knob is the best?

When there open!! Had to visit twice before they were open, regardless of the listed opening times on their website. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. Tim J

Service Book - need a new one

My garage queen is off to TGM soon so I dig out my service book, only to realise that it's full. No more space for stamps. Contacted local Honda dealership to be told that I'm unable to buy a replacement service book as it's all online. I know I'll get a printout of the service details but for...
  6. Tim J

E10 Fuel?

Totally agree with that Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. Tim J

E10 Fuel?

Well, yes really. Call me old fashioned but I've only just become accustomed to leaded and unleaded ( and don't even get me started on 2* & 4* ) I realise that normal unleaded is 95% Ron and super unleaded is 98% Ron And back in the days when you holiday in the States, I know they have 87% Ron...
  8. Tim J

E10 Fuel?

Ok Chaps, I'm pretty confident that as most (if not all) of us use premium/super unleaded so we haven't got anything to worry about but I've just been notified of this. The UK government vehicle checker is about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Just checked the daughter's car (62) plate and...
  9. Tim J

L33 TEG - Any Body Own It?

The Teg I saw (L33TEG) had vents in the front wings behind the front wheels Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Tim J

Hi Luke, Has yours got wider front wings ? Cheers Tim Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  11. Tim J

I saw L33Teg at TGM on Friday 26/3/21 Looks epic sitting on RPF1's Kinda jealous, looks cleaner than mine Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  12. Tim J

DC5 Prices 2021 & onwards

So what you're saying Carl, for us to not ask you to pick our lottery numbers :-) Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  13. Tim J

Clip part No?

Paul, You absolute superstar, thanks for that V much appreciated Thanks Tim Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  14. Tim J

Clip part No?

No my bad, re-reading my original post , I didn’t make it clear Apologies for any confusion but thanks for any input, it’s all appreciated Thanks Tim Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Tim J

Clip part No?

Yes - that’s the one, thanks Paul After a part no or are these readily available anywhere? I’ll be honest, I haven’t googled ‘plastic nut with attached cable tie’ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Tim J

Clip part No?

Hello All, It’s been a while, is anyone familiar with the clip highlighted in this photo at all? Mine fell off somewhere and I’d like to order a new one seeing as all parts depts are non-working at weekends at the moment Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Tim J

Air Con re-gassing ?

So bit of an update I went down the ATS route ( Groupon voucher = £45 ) and obviously their Database doesn't recognise our vehicles however there's a sticker on top of the front panel which identifies which gas etc Should be able to spot it in the attached Turns out I had 20% coolant but...
  18. Tim J

Air Con re-gassing ?

Hi All, Wasn‘t too sure where to post this after a search on the other sub forums so advance apology and please move accordingly. Due to the welcome warm climate recently, I reluctantly pressed the A/C button and not surprisingly, after over a decade of ownership and never, ever, using it...
  19. Tim J

DC5 Future Value

EP3's can be had for peanuts and as DC5's aren't as common, prices reflect that. According to the DVLA, there's approx 900 DC5's so as they get older, I expect good ones to increase in value Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  20. Tim J

Which wheel nuts?

So 6months+ on, can anyone vouch for the Projectmu wheel nuts? Colour scheme doesn't quite match the Arctic blue but if the quality is better than the Mutekis then I'll have to commit Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk