Search results

1. B

just sold the teg!!! gutted to say the least

first person that came took it away, enjoy it john just wanted to say thanks to all that have helped me over the last 5 years, special thanks to c&s evo, mikegsi and dan the man always made me feel welcome on here so gutted the car has gone, has been and will be the best car ive ever owned! god...
  2. B

need some help guys please :xhelp:

its mot time again, and im struggling on the emissions, to be honest its struggled for the last couple of years no matter what mods ive added so i know its not my mods hks silent, rbc, aem, dc sports mani(which gets replaced with the cat), kpro, when i first got the car it only had the exhaust...
  3. B

anyone got any views on these brake disks?

normally when things seam too good to be true its because there rubbish anyone used these or similar? the price is really good for front and rear brake disks! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... Track=true
  4. B

any one noticed with the rbc how many miles to the gallon?

had mine fitted the other day, wow what great noise it makes, it whistles, the when the v-tec kickes in it sounds pretty amazin! but it now drinks fuel, but it will, any one worked out any figures on how many miles to a gallon your now gettin, i think the days of me hittin 40 to a gallon on...
  5. B

ANYBODY TRIED USING CRN PRODUCTS LTD

needed some new disks and pads so spent a while soucing them from around the internet, got some quality pads for the front and rear from 2 different sights, about 60 quid del. arrived in 2 days, the disks i found were some zinc coated drilled and grooved for 168 del. after a week still nothing...
  6. B

dc5 owners are now really doomed!! we're in max power!

just been on a train journey, the only car mag they had was maxpower(good old preston train station!) unbenown to me half way though there was a dc5!!!! the spec is pretty impressive, but all this talk of chavs and theres a dc5 in the chaviest of chav car mag!! heres a link to the car they're...
  7. B

light not working, ballast for HiDs broke

ive swopped them over from light to light to check and one is kapoot, where can i get one? honda want 211 quid and cant get one for 14 days!! anyone know where i can get one sooner and cheaper? found these but there asking questions ive not got a clue about, and im not sure the connections would...
  8. B

how much diiference does it make if you strip the inside out

i know weight saving helps, but how much difference does it make? on a 1.9 205 the took almost a secong of the 0-60 time byu striping out almost everything!
  9. B

any math genuis out there?

set of this morning at 7 and i have driven to london and back and had a little ride around the m25 picking up some stuff, ive done 670 miles, and used 82 pounds worth of fuel at 106.9p a litre how many miles to the gallon did i get?
  10. B

any ideas what causes this??? funny headlight problem

my left head light isnt working, and both my main beams are slightly on, there are flickering, when i put on the main beam the left one goes out and the right one comes on full, the litle blue light on the dash to tell me there on isnt working either???? just done 670 miles in a day have i fried...
  11. B

is there an issue with the rbc and an aem v2?

does anybody know? am i gonna have a prob?
  12. B

anybody worried about aem hydro locking?

went to the pub tonight to meet a few friends down some country lanes, and the rain up north tonight was pretty severe, comin out of the pub it had stopped and dried up slightly so country lanes and a dc5 i do what we do, round a corner down into a dip!!! and MY GOD i thought i drove into a...
  13. B

is this correct rbc?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CvcSi-RB ... enameZWD2V becuase its off a civic, thought it was a euro type-r accord are these parts one and the same?
  14. B

which cam do i go for?

i dont want a v-tec killer just a good road cam, so which is best toda a2 toda a3 skunk any others which do what?
  15. B

why dont supercharges give good torque figures?

as title? never seen a s/c teg with a high torque, yet turbod cars have high torque and we all now its torque that pulls you out of corners!!!!
  16. B

buddy club teg in this months fast car mag

only bought it because there was a mk3 cab in there, and low and behold full page spread on the buddy club racing teg, good right up too! suprisingly?
  17. B

jap mag 0-60 times

reckons the dc2 is .01 sec quicker than the dc5 the old civic t-r is .3 secs quicker than the dc5? are they on drugs or is our car really 0-62 in 6.7 i know 0-60 times dont mean anything and its just braggin rights down the pub but has anyone ever put a standard civic and a standard dc5 together...
  18. B

how does the 1200kg of the teg compare to other cars

as title, other cars in its class and more mean machines, are we lighter or.......
  19. B

whats wrong with this teg

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/233054.htm i dont understand the price????
  20. B

whats it for?

down the sides of the outer windscreen there seams to be a lip of some sort, like you can slide something down like a windscreen cover or something? any one got any ideas? and also had a good interior clean today found the itr signs on the sill still of the protective plastic film like what you...