Search results

1. Big Slick

Apple (iOS, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod) Help Here...

Hey all, Just an FYI for people really... I work for Apple and have a bit of experience with anything to do with iOS and all the mobile devices. Any questions, advice, help etc im just a PM or a post away. Always handy to know ive found, on forums etc :P Saves you trawling the web also...
  2. Big Slick

Fog Light Solutions

Hey, While im browsing for DC5's something dawned on me... The fog light. Now i hate it when someone cuts the bumper and sticks it in the middle. Im also not keen on the hanging ones. My friend (D@nCeR) had his in one of his rear light clusters I think! Would it be an easy fix or change or...
  3. Big Slick

Coming back to Honda...and a DC5

Hey all, I joined here several years ago doing research to buy a DC5 but was never able to fully afford one. However im currently selling my 370Z and after thinking about several cars to move onto (Subaru, Mitsubishi) ive decided to come back to Honda. I never ended up buying an Integra but...
  4. Big Slick

What to do with Gruppe M when it rains?

Hi ppl, Chris (D@nCeR) just rang me to check forum... His car is parked up and its lashing it down... His Gruppe M is fitted and he wants to know what to do with the intake hole that pokes out of bonnet...??? Cheers.... He's freaking out...worried he might have a engine full of water...
  5. Big Slick

Hanzocars.com

Been lookin at Hanzo cars website today...as an alternative to GT-C. Just wanting some info if anyones bought their Dc5 thru them..they only sell NEW tegs apparently... They any good...or shud i stick with GT-C? Cheers ;-)
  6. Big Slick

Gettin there...

Got my first quote back today... From Adrian Flux: £1600FC with £250 EX and full cover and all the extra stuff. Not bad but not great. Ive just seen the list of numbers in the sticky and its my day off the morra so ill ringin all of them lol... A-Plan seems like a good start from the...
  7. Big Slick

Bonjour!

Hi to all, new member... Wanting to buy a new DC5 and here to find out as much info as i can... From the North East of England and am a BIG BIG fan... Have been lookin at www.GT-Culture.com recently and got a link to this forum from there...i have never imported a car before and im after as...