Search results

1. G

SHORT SHIFTER SETUP

Cant fault my buddyclub shifter it's a great mod and never had any problems with it
  2. G

Once again... Dicksons of Perth

Cant fault them either, i got mine from them over 3 years ago. :D
  3. G

new scottish owner

Hello 8)
  4. G

short shifters

Yep buddyclub one for me to, had it a year now and no problems at all fantastic mod.
  5. G

Trackday vid at Combe

loved that mate, sounds great to 8)
  6. G

Scottish Newbie

welcome mate 8)
  7. G

what would you do

Thanks for the comments guys, even more confused now :lol: Still thinking and trying to weigh up the pros and cons Gaz
  8. G

what would you do

Been thinking about selling the teg recently but i'm unsure what route to go, either evo9gt or fd2, pros and cons like evo being 2-3 year old, fd2 new, evo more fragile maybe but quicker, oh god i just dont know what to do. Gaz.
  9. G

J's Racing Exhaust

Mine is the older type J's and it's loud, god know how loud that one is mate, it's a nice loud though lol
  10. G

HELP Front Wheel Stud Broke

You may be lucky and be able to get the Broken stud out, remove the brake disc and you might get to the stud with a pair of mole grips, worth a try
  11. G

New Irish DC5 Owner.

looks the biz mate 8)
  12. G

PS3 / 360

Xbox for me 8)
  13. G

Do The DC5's tend to make quoted power on the rollers?

mine ran 222bhp with the j's racing cat back exhaust
  14. G

Scottish Newbie

Hi mate, and welcome :) i'm in Uddingston lanarkshire.
  15. G

Recommended garages in scotland

Pheonix Honda in Stirling, thats where i take mine always fantastic service
  16. G

DC5 - P1

No worries, i aint going for it, after reading so many horror stories with engines and gearboxes going bang i'll be keeping my teg, the one in question is sold now anyway. Thanks for all your input guys, what was i thinking of eh :roll:
  17. G

DC5 - P1

Thanks for the advice guys, just always like them. It was nice to drive effortless power (not as much fun as the teg though). Going to read up on them for now.
  18. G

DC5 - P1

There's a P1 at my local Subaru garage, and took a nosey at it, and it's immaculate , X plate with 40k on the clock, i spoke to the salesman and we can do a swap for my DC5, mine is CW 03 with 18k. What you recon, would i be nuts ?
  19. G

Pics of gearknobs

ok guys, thanks 8)
  20. G

Pics of gearknobs

Where is the best place to order the Spoon titanium gearknob? That's the one i'm going for thanks to you guys :D