Search results

1. G

what would you do

Been thinking about selling the teg recently but i'm unsure what route to go, either evo9gt or fd2, pros and cons like evo being 2-3 year old, fd2 new, evo more fragile maybe but quicker, oh god i just dont know what to do. Gaz.
  2. G

DC5 - P1

There's a P1 at my local Subaru garage, and took a nosey at it, and it's immaculate , X plate with 40k on the clock, i spoke to the salesman and we can do a swap for my DC5, mine is CW 03 with 18k. What you recon, would i be nuts ?
  3. G

Pics of gearknobs

I'm looking for one for my teg, and not sure which one to choose, i like the J'Sracing titanium one but it's about 120 quid, have any you guys got some pics of your gearknob fitted in your car, and some info on fit finnish and feel of it, cheers guys Gaz
  4. G

DC5 model

http://www.grandprixlegends.com Then click Diecast, then search integra Brilliant detail imo
  5. G

Hyundai WTF

Just finished giving the Teg the works today wash wax hoover etc, when these 3 young lads (about 11) walk past i heard them say "thats one of those Hyundai sports cars, nice init" I was gobsmacked and pmsl at the same time.
  6. G

Is it just me or

Got up this morning lovely morning it was to and decided to take the Teg and the mrs out for a drive (blast) :D up the clydeside, great back roads :D, stopped off for a coffee break then headed home, then the heavens opened, my car was in a state of shock it was boggin, so when i got home...
  7. G

5w40

As my car is going for a service at the weekend, i'm thinking about supplying my own oil, 5w40 seems to be recommended. Which oil is best to go for?
  8. G

Renewal

Arrived this week, £615 with mods declared, only the exhaust and suspension, i'm well chuffed again with A-Plan. Gaz
  9. G

What will they do

My DC5 is due a service this month, just wondering what will get done, oil and filter yes i know, but will they do anything else, like check gearbox oil, brakes, etc, or will i need to tell them to check over the car to see if it needs anything else done. My car is an 03 plate with 17k on the...
  10. G

How do you?

How do you get pictures of your own car in the car section in the top bar, prob simple, but i've had a few budweisers and cant work it out :lol: :oops: Gaz
  11. G

Whats best to do

I'm going on my holidays in a couple of weeks, and my car will be parked up for the time in my garage, is it best to disconnect the battery, or leave the trickle charger on it, or chance it she'll start when i come back? Gaz
  12. G

Air con problems maybe?

Been out today in the teg for a run, with the air con being on all the time approx 3hrs, when i came home drove onto the drive opened garage then put the car in, and noticed a small pool of water on the drive, so i checked under car and saw a dripping at the back of the engine, it's gradually...
  13. G

Very fast teg

One fast teg :shock: :shock: http://www.5150rsx.com/images/lacr5-27.wmv
  14. G

Problem with j's racing exhaust

The centre section has a small hole the size of a 5 pence piece, the centre hanger has broken off resulting the hole :( will i be able to weld a small plate over it. Is the exhaust titanium, or stainless, any help apreciated
  15. G

Gruppe m

This is going to be my next upgrade guys, so where will be the best place to purchase it from, i've heard it's the best kit to go for, is it much better that injen?. Will i need to get a remap when this is fitted? Thanks Gaz.
  16. G

Octane booster

Is it ok to use Octane booster in the teg, if so what is the best one to use and how much to a full tank of fuel
  17. G

Wiper blades

Will my local Honda dealer have these, or will i need to look elsewhere, any ideas guys :?:
  18. G

Just got the teg rolling roaded

Went this morning and got it done At AVA in Glasgow, and very happy with the results, it made 200.4bhp at the wheels, all i'ts got is the JSracing exhaust :D
  19. G

Rear springs

Took my car to get the tracking done at the weekend there, my brother works in the garage so i had a proper look under the car when on the ramp, and i noticed that the rear springs are coiled very tight together and seem brand new, is this correct for the dc5, my car looks standard height, so...
  20. G

Rear springs

Took my car to get the tracking done at the weekend there, my brother works in the garage so i had a proper look under the car when on the ramp, and i noticed that the rear springs are coiled very tight together and seem brand new, is this correct for the dc5, my car looks standard height, so...