Search results

1. P

Something wrong with my VTEC!

What oil do you fellas recommend?
  2. P

Do you think i need a service or just need to top up the oil?
  3. P

My Vtec seems to be misfiring or whatever the term is. Sometimes it kicks in at 6000rpms. It seems to be more and more kicking in randomly higher up the revs. All of a sudden a kick of vtec?!?! Any ideas?
  4. P

Brake pads?

Thanks Celox That would be much appreciated! Some Ferodo DS2500s would be nice. Let me know how much and how you wanna go about it. Cheers PJ :D
  5. P

Brake pads?

Wheres the best place to buy brake pads from? Any good online companies? :xhelp:
  6. P

Performance?

Cheers for the responses guys! Thats cleared up alot. I will be picking mine up early april from Andy! So i will get back to you on what i think then. :D
  7. P

Performance?

Well i do! And im sure others would do as well. I like to think that when somebody asks me " what does it do 0 - 60 in?" i can answer confidently " well it does it in........" Its got to be one of the most commonly asked questions about cars. I just wanna get my facts right! Im not buying...
  8. P

Performance?

Hi Guys I know this has been covered in previous posts but i was looking at the stats page of Jap Performance today. They have the DC5 listed as 6.8secs 0-60??? They also have the same stat in my Japanese Performance Cars Book?? I know others have mentioned other mags, books etc with similar...
  9. P

fitting gruppe m

did a search but it was like finding a needle in a haystack!
  10. P

fitting gruppe m

Anybody got any instructions on fitting the gruppe m or is it just common sense? :roll:
  11. P

Jap performance march issue

i was under the impression the dc5 did 0 - 60 in 6secs!!??? and the ctr did it in around 6.2??? :?
  12. P

BP Ultimate 102

I live 10mins from Egham!! :D
  13. P

A few DC5 questions?

Im going with the pre facelift! I think its the lights that do it! :D
  14. P

Toad ai606 Alarm

Does anyone have this alarm? What features does it have? Andy at 200bhpcars is putting this on my car as standard. But i was thinking about adding some Exterior warning sensors? Anyone have any experience in this department? :roll:
  15. P

So who is waiting??

Once i get mine they should just ban all dc5 imports! :wink:
  16. P

DC5 v S3

These threads make me laugh! Defo S3! Probably the most amazing car on the planet :wink:
  17. P

Speaker sizes?

Looking to buy some new speakers for my teg. does the car come with tweeters or is it just the door components? What size speakers can i fit in there? Cheers PJ
  18. P

Stereo for the Teg

:lol: Ive been looking for the same thing. Dont really wanna spend £600 + for one of these units!!! Really tempting to buy one like the one you found
  19. P

So who's the best and the worst dealers?

I have yet to take delivery of my DC5 from Andy at 200bhp but so far so good mate! Hes very upfront about everything thats going on and keeps in touch on a regular basis. On top of that his prices are very competitive. If you are buying upfront he does a lot of work for a little money compared...