Search results

1. S

Dyno Charts!!

I know I dont have a DC5, but thought Id put up mine, just so you may want a comparison. This chart is on a nearly standard GTSt with only a decat pipe and upgraded ecu, and doesnt include any of the futher mods I have done.
  2. S

Oil Catch Cans

And a bit of pinking maybe, and if you constantly drive an import and fuel it with a lower ron fuel, then your liable to put some nice holes in the pistons. I HAVE to use SUL or NUL + booster in my Skyline, otherwise its virtually undriveable...
  3. S

Oil Catch Cans

I think if you dive deep enough on the net, you will find that the 'dirty air' going back into your system reduces the petrol ron rating by atleast 1, which on imports, isnt good :?
  4. S

Hello from down south

Awww do I have to... :( Ok, the Isle of Wight, now stop laughing... :?
  5. S

Hello from down south

Cheers guys, yeh I get what you mean Mike. Rich, pics in the For Sale bit :wink:
  6. S

A-Plan Insurance Discussion

Im currently with A-Plan with my Skyline, and they did give me the cheapest quote, but I did notice thier windscreen cover was only £450 max with a £50 excess which was a bit offputting, considering a screen for mine was £800+. What group are the DC5's, just out of interest?
  7. S

Hello from down south

Well Ive not been reg'd long, and have mainly just been hovering round the forum, taking in info and manly looking in the Cars For Sale section, as I have grown to really like and want a DC5. I currently have a R33 GTSt, which I am trying to sell, with no luck, as its near xmas, and nothing...