Search results

1. M

Re: 02 sensor problem About £170 from Dave at Steels Honda.
  2. M

Eibach front camber bolts

Yep - took them off of my EP3 to put onto the DC5
  3. M

Integra Importers

Andy Nicoll - 200bhp cars. You may well be better off buying a well looked after car from here rather than importing due to the value of Sterling against the Yen. Makes importing much more expensive in the current economic climate.
  4. M

Dave at Steels

Another shout for Dave. He left me a message to call him back to organise payment for a new locking wheel nut key. I called at just before 5.30pm the phone rang 3 times Dave answered and payment details taken. Top service. Most places wouldn't have bothered to pick the phone up.
  5. M

Error Code 1167

Get on the phone to Dave Johnson at Steels Honda - new sensor £170 inc VAT :roll:
  6. M

Sky Insurance Quote :)

Another for Sky here - £400 FC (yep I am old....ish) however my wife thinks that I am a child trapped in an adults body.
  7. M

cel code 5 ( now code p1167) Is kpro a option

Re: cel code 5 ( now code 41) £170 :shock: from Dave at Steels!
  8. M

Striking a balance - which "quiet" zohst?

Kakimoto Regu 06-R - subtle but deeper tone on idle and when pottering about, no boom on motorway and an excellent gargly rasp when above 6K. There is a video on Youtube which you may want to check out. Search for Kakimoto Regu DC5
  9. M

Engine management light

I too have just had this occur. I did a diagnostic check (with the aid of a paper clip) and it is code 41 = 1166/1167. It seems like the car is OK to drive in this condition and that the CEL may go out once the car is driven - however if it stays on is the replacement of the primary O2 sensor...
  10. M

more indepth about the Gruppe M?

The air is taken from the bottom edge of the windscreen in the plastic trim area just below the wipers. There is a hole approx 10mm diameter in the bottom of the main body of the GruppeM to allow any standing water to drain away should it have collected when the vehicle is stationary. This...
  11. M

rear camber adjusters ep3/dc5

Yes - I swapped mine from my EP3 to the DC5
  12. M

RE070 or F1 asymmetric?

Thanks for the feedback. It would seem that they are both highly rated and it just comes down to personal preference. I don't drive like a loon in the wet anyway (who does?) so I am sure that the RE070's will be fine. They can't be any worse than the Yokohama S-drive that are currently on the...
  13. M

RE070 or F1 asymmetric?

I just can't decide! I have done a search but am still no wiser. I have been quoted £460 for 4 F1's fitted or £480 for RE070 fitted so there is hardly anything in it but is there anything else I should consider that would sway me one way or another? My car is at the standard ride height so...
  14. M

yokohama S-drive

I have these on my DC5 which it came with when imported. Yes in the dry no problems, more than enough grip. But in the wet hmmmmm I have had better. If I remember correctly Evo magazine did a tyre test a few years ago and I think that the Yokos came out bottom :( When they are all worn out...
  15. M

kakimoto regu 06

I've got one too! Subtle at idle and low rpms but still more purposeful than OEM, but give it some revs and take it past 6K and you won't be disappointed.
  16. M

Fast Road Setup + Oem springs.....

Dave do a search for my thread on Center Gravity. I had the Eibach rear arms and front bolts fillted and the suspension set up on standard springs and the difference is amazing. Hope this helps. Simon
  17. M

Rear Pads

I bought some from Dave a few weeks ago - about £30.
  18. M

Wheel Nuts

Why not just save your money and spend it on something useful instead of pointless JDM bling? Put it towards a fast road geometry set up or some uprated brake pads. Just my opinion. :oops: If you want locking nuts the Honda ones are fine. They are about £40 delivered from Dave at Steels...
  19. M

Centre Gravity

It's not all about making the suspension harder or even lower. Sometimes this can be worse than OEM depending on the road that you are driving on. Rock hard coilovers on a bumpy B road will have you bouncing all over the place with little contact between the road and tyre. Conversely on a...
  20. M

Centre Gravity

Well after owning my DC5 since last August I thought it about time that I got the suspension checked out and properly set up. I had owned an EP3 CTR before so had the SPC rear arms and front bolts sitting in the garage ready to be fitted. The call was made and an appointment booked and all I...