Search results

1. M

RE070 or F1 asymmetric?

I just can't decide! I have done a search but am still no wiser. I have been quoted £460 for 4 F1's fitted or £480 for RE070 fitted so there is hardly anything in it but is there anything else I should consider that would sway me one way or another? My car is at the standard ride height so...
  2. M

Centre Gravity

Well after owning my DC5 since last August I thought it about time that I got the suspension checked out and properly set up. I had owned an EP3 CTR before so had the SPC rear arms and front bolts sitting in the garage ready to be fitted. The call was made and an appointment booked and all I...
  3. M

Spoon magnetic drain plugs

Before owning my DC5 I had an EP3 and purchased the Spoon magnetic drain bolt set. Within this was a short and a long plug - the short being for the engine and the long for the transmission. As I has no need to change my transmission fluid I didn't use the long plug. I ordered an engine drain...
  4. M

ICE doofus needs help!

Have just got myself a DC5 and have purchased an Alpine head unit to replace the double din Jap spec item but have a couple of questions... There is a yellow lead with a 20amp fuse holder which has to be connected to the positive terminal of the battery. This is 2.0 square mm cable. Does the...
  5. M

At last!

As you can see from the date that I joined I have been lurking around for quite a while! I have just sold my EP3 CTR and after nearly 5 years of ownership thought it was about time I upgraded. Sadly my DC5 will be dull old champ white (yes another one) and it's currently inbound from Japan via...