Search results

1. J

I feel Gutted......

Me too - but with the DC5!! But I am getting a 200SX as a replacement for now.... looking forward to the forced induction! :evil:
  2. J

DC5 in Kent

Im based on Sheppey. I didnt realise there was another one as close as Faversham. Someone told me they saw someone driving around recently that wasnt me but I didnt believe them. :lol:
  3. J

Heater Controls Removal

Cheers TypeGRR. Drivebymonkey, I have a diagram from Dave @ Steels with a breakdown of that section. Ill upload it tomorrow. Cheers
  4. J

Heater Controls Removal

Hi Guys, Finally got round to trying to fix the bulb thats gone behind the heater controls. Only thing is, I cant seem to get the controls out. I have got an Integra manual on CD, but typically, I cant find it. Does anyone have some pics or screen shots from the manual to help me get it out...
  5. J

Headlight refurb.

Re: headlight refurb Any chance of some pics for comparison between m/c polish and hand polish?
  6. J

Headlight refurb.

The Megs compound is for machine application only. If your doing it by hand, the closest thing your find to do the job is Meguiars Scratch X as this is made for hand application.
  7. J

Headlight refurb.

Probably £200 or more..... I think the PC is £120 or so, then trannys got to be £40ish then you need pads.
  8. J

Headlight refurb.

Right, if I remember, he bought the PC from the states as it cheapest. Then you need to buy a 110v transformer and plug and rewire it to fit. Then its a matter of searching around for the pads etc. If not, Im sure my bro can sort it out for you for a small price!! :wink:
  9. J

Headlight refurb.

Here is the link: http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... hp?t=54601 He assures me he used Meguires No.80 on a sfx 2 enhance pad on his PC to do it and masked up the surrounding area. (That might mean alot to somebody else but not me!!)
  10. J

Headlight refurb.

My brother did this for me the other week with his PC. Took some photos too. Ill get them up later on. Show you how it went. Look spot on now. :D
  11. J

Off to jdm heaven

Looks nasty mate. Think of it like this - metalwork can be replaced, people cant! Hope your feeling better soon! :roll:
  12. J

Rolling Road Vid

I have an Ingen CAI on mine so cold air is always being sucked in...bonnet up or not.
  13. J

Rolling Road Vid

TBH Im guessing it just helping with cooling. They had a big fan up front blowing in the bay. I think he was just winding the engine down rather than bringing it to a complete stop straight away.
  14. J

Rolling Road Vid

Went on a Rolling Road day in November and just found the vid on youtube. http://youtube.com/watch?v=DP98ZoqTzzU EP3 with BC and stage 1 was soooo LOUD!! My DC5 is approx 2mins 20 sec in. Also check out my mates White Starlet - 222bhp - It ate me and spat me out on the Motorway! :lol...
  15. J

What stupid things have you been asked about your DC5?

That made me laugh out loud at work!! :lol: Ok my favourite was from a Honda Dealership the other week... Me: Do you know if any of the following bits from the Civic are compatable with the DC5? Salesman: Whats a DC5? Me: Integra.... Salesman: Oh....?
  16. J

What MPG are you getting?

I managed a 20.2 the other day!! :lol:
  17. J

2 Horns??

Some of them vids had me in stitches!! :xhaha2:
  18. J

Rocker Cover Gasket

Cheers guys. Do Honda sell the high temp sealent too, or do I need to go to a motor factors to get some?
  19. J

2 Horns??

I think my one sounds ok TBH. My old horn on the EK VTI - what a joke! I swear, if someone cut you up and you beeped them, they would laugh at you!! It got to a point where I wouldnt press it anymore!
  20. J

Rocker Cover Gasket

Just been giving the bay a clean this afternoon and noticed a small amount of oil around the base of the rocker cover. Im thinking the gasket may need to be changed. Is this the same gasket as on the CTR? Does anyone know how much they are and If I can fit it myself? Cheers