Search results

1. S

japenese auctions

does anybody know where the japenese car auction are? i think there is one in bristol but has this closed? also where do i get the car converted from kmh-mph and the fog light done? cheers.
  2. S

Woolz car stolen :(

before i offer a price let me know whats exactly happened and the damage when you get it back. or you could tell me what you want for it and the details so far?
  3. S

so when you going to get it back? who will do the neccesery work on vin plates etc. if so how much do you want for it as i wanted to buy this before it went missing.
  4. S

need help from the experts , again !

that car has had the back bumper and wing painted, why i dont know.i think he said it was damaged in transport. i was going to go and have a look but he said to me the car wasn't there at the mo as it's having body work done but if it's been repaired well who cares?
  5. S

does anyone else here think these guys have been to look at their car? they may hold info if so.
  6. S

woolz, what did the fuzz say? do they think you'll see it again. did you manage to get the shoguns reg?
  7. S

anyone know if this has been recovered yet? is woolz getting insurance payout?
  8. S

sh*t, i was hoping to buy that in jan. at least your alwright woolz. did you get the shoguns reg n.o?
  9. S

DC5 look out

this is d mc minn cars yes? i spoke to him about 10 days ago and he sounded well shady, i said i would be up and he stuttered and said the car wasnt there then he said it's having the wing and rear bumper painted. leave that one well alone.
  10. S

pukka qoute @ 22yrs old

well done rob, i didn't think it was that confusing. everyone else, lets take a look at what you would have won!!!!
  11. S

pukka qoute @ 22yrs old

just got rid of my ctr and looking at dc5 and got a bit of a result. dc5 on a 2003 plate, im 22 and had my licence for 5 years with 4 years no claims bonus and an sp30........£1555 through a-plan(but it's not a-plan) and making sure they are sending me confirmation through the door. not bad...