Search results

1. P

vtec

One thing I must add is that with the mugen ecu you dont get your normal kick at 6,00orpm, its more of a gradual pull, you can still hear a change but its not as obvious as the oem ecu, plus with a standard airbox, it will be even quieter, as i had mine with a gruppe m, another thing to add is...
  2. P

Tein Type HA

HA's are old mate, tein dont make them anymore. There more like the Flex type than the super streets. I had the HA's on mine and they were good
  3. P

any1 used spoon breaks

I've always wondered about this, which was better, drilled or grooved? I know that companies llike Ferrari use drilled where as Koenigsegg use grooved, is there actually any difference?
  4. P

Mugen DC5, if only it was for sale over here!

shot in the dark here, but mugen :roll: :lol:
  5. P

How to protect the dc5 from thieves?

Tbh the best thing that you could get is a tracker fitted as if they break into your house to get the keys then a disk lock is 100% useless.
  6. P

Mugen Sport Suspension

I had Tanabe springs on before I went to coilovers and also had them set up, they were great for fast road use, and I wouldn't bother getting the mugen ones, the Tanabe height is perfect if you ask me. Only change if you want to get coilovers other i'd say stick with the Tanabe's
  7. P

De-badged or not?

Take the stickers off the sides and no-one will ever know what it is :lol: i.e. the dumb people who wouldn't have guess right with the stickers still there
  8. P

De-badged or not?

Sort of like this: Hmm not too sure, think it comes down to personal taste, no harm in trying it as its gonna look like that anyway and see if you like that way.
  9. P

Strut brace question

Think I found that cusco one you mentioned, but does anyone know where to get hold of one, looks like a much more attractive replacement for the oem one
  10. P

New CAR TAX rates in 2008 Budget!!

They are just abusing this climate nonsense, to get more cash off from things they never touched before, like we dont already pay enough to keep our cars on the road
  11. P

RBC Intake manifold.

This is a wierd mod to me and i'm still not fully convinced about it, dont know if i'm the only one that thinks this, but it seems to me that it increases the bhp on a rolling road by quite abit but that alot of you guys arent really feeling it on the road, I meen a 15bhp increase to me is a lot...
  12. P

DC5 or S2000???

Sounds to me that you have already made your mind up that you want an S2000 but want us to convince you to buy a DC5 instead. Go with your first choice, you know what it is.
  13. P

Where to buy Mugen side skirts?

No mate, they are both facelift ones, they can both fit on either or. Pre facelift side skirts fit on both models, and facelift side skirts fit on both models.
  14. P

Not what you want to see in the morning.

:lol: looks like someone took a V2 to it
  15. P

Not what you want to see in the morning.

The Japanese 2 Stars Decal identifies the emissions rating for a particular car. 2 stars is rated at a very low emissions standard. The lower the stars the lower the emissions
  16. P

Currently detailing my Integra

I think that christmas has come early for you mate, you got enough work till then anyway, good job. I noticed the top secret as well mate, at least its not white so you still have the only white one :D
  17. P

Genesis Anyone?

nah thats not an accord, more like a mazda mpv and thats a fit as well, its definately pictures from japan, this must be a joke right :lol:
  18. P

Mugen sideskirts for facelift Mugen sideskirts for pre-facelift
  19. P

Cams

A little bit of topic but as were talking about it, can I ask Mike what your car is being set up for? i.e competition wise, and what other upgrades that you've done or could recomend doing (not engine wise) as I guess its just the engine that you can't talk about or is it the whole car?
  20. P

you must be looking at the wrong thing then mate as there different