Search results

1. P

Strut brace question

Is there a front upper strut brace available that is 4 point like the oem one but sits on the suspension points like the average aftermarket type, that is also free to place a Gruppe M and a torque damper? Thanks
  2. P

Shift knob size

Can anyone tell me the thread size and pitch of the shift knob please?
  3. P

Bonnet dampers

Can anyone recommend bonnet dampers that are carbon hood safe please? Thanks
  4. P

Off to jdm heaven

Today is a sad day, and I think 08' is a bad year for DC5's. Mine now goes on the list of write offs :xcry: The story is, I was driving on a dual carridgeway last night at about 5:30pm doing 70mph when a woman waiting at a junction decided to pull out, now normally you think to yourself when...
  5. P

Loud vibration

After having my engine mount inserts fitted, Im starting to get this loud vibration banging sound, at around 2,500rpm and if I turn the wheels at about 2000rpm I get it as well, the car is back in at TGM on saturday as Tom fitted the mounts and said he'll find the problem and sort it out for...
  6. P

Insurance decision

Just got of the phone with A-plan and Adrian flux and they have both offered me the cheapest quote of the exact amount to the pound :lol: now I have to decided which one I would prefer dealing with for a year. Can anyone give some feedback about both companies, good and bad, thanks
  7. P

Fifa vs Pes

I always saw it as pro evo was when you had your mates round for a laugh and fifa was when you wanted to get serious and play properly. But so many people are now saying its the other way round :? whats everyones view? Im a Fifa whore, had everyone from 95'
  8. P

Manifold predicament

Need a bit of a forum poll type of thing here Ive been in contact with a parts importer from japan for over a year now who's been trying to get me a rare manifold, he first told me that this company at the moment only have a 4-1 system but are currently designing a 4-2-1, waited almost a year to...
  9. P

Best HD TV for gaming?

Been doing alot of homework on HD-TV's, wanting to basically have one for my 360 and being used in the bedroom. My search came up with best size 26" and best manufacturer Samsung. But now on further inspection i've noticed that best viewing pleasure is with a TV that has 1080p which is full HD...
  10. P

Bulbs

Could some one please tell me what the codes are for all 3 bulbs. The low beam, main beam and full beam for the DC5, as I keep on seeing different codes each time I look it up. Thanks
  11. P

Pic Request

Pic request guys, does anyone have a picture of a CW DC5 with black rims on at all Thanks :D
  12. P

Choke

GUys, looking for some ideas as to what the problem could be. I was driving today very slow only at about 4,000 rpm max, did a left turn and the car started to choke when I slowing put the throttle on, straight line was fine and smooth, right turns were nice and smooth, but left turns the car...
  13. P

GruppeM Scoop

Since changing my OEM bonnet to a Carbon fibre one I have noticed it sits just that little bit higher than before, and now the height gap between the end of the bonnet and the top of the Carbon scoop is quite small, I did start to feel a little lag in the low revs so I removed the scoop which...
  14. P

Addictive Online Game

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but a mate of mine sent me this game and it is very addictive. Enjoy :D http://www.andkon.com/arcade/puzzle/theimpossiblequiz/
  15. P

Gruppe M

As I was very fortunate to recieve my DC5 with a Gruppe M already fitted :D I just assumed my windsrceen panel came with a slot for the little carbon scoop :oops: Just wondering if that whole panel comes with the Gruppe M or what, a bit confussed here.
  16. P

R colour code

Just wondering if anyone knows the colour code for the red R in the integra type R sticker on the side of our cars? not sure if its the same as the milano red as it looks a little darker thanks
  17. P

Engine bay cleaner

Was just wondering what you guys use to clean your engine bays? As mine is a joke :oops: and have no idea what to use
  18. P

SSR Manifold

Been in contact with Six Sigma Racing this week about their new exhaust manifold and it does look very impressive, great service i must say. As their main competition in the US is DC sports he could only give me figures against that, but said he could personally dyno one and send a graph. ''On...
  19. P

New ECU & Coilovers

After not putting on a single performance mod on my car in 12 months I got very used to the standard power, loved it like hell but could know how the car would handle in any given situation. The weekend just gone i decided to part with quite a big lump of cash to splash out on a Mugen N1 ecu and...
  20. P

Performance set up

I'm only just getting into the ecu game, but wanted your views on possible ways of direction. at the mo i have a gruppe m and 5zigen b-pipe and exhaust collecting my mugen ecu this week and was wondering wether to wait to get a manifold and put them on then or would having the ecu on stock mani...