Search results

1. M

Advice needed - RICE IT UP!!!

Alright guys, I am almost ready to bring back my 3rd revision of THE DC5 Turbo....has Mike run his DC5 in yet does anyone know? Well, I want to be different for once, anyone got ideas for some funky graphics / decals for my Teg? It's Arctic Blue... Thanks in advance :D
  2. M

Clutch Master Cylinder

My clutch master cylinder seems to be dieing. Do Honda sell a repair/overhaul kit for them? If so, how much. Or...how much are they new? Thanks in advance. Martin
  3. M

I don't believe it...

...I have had my DC5-R for almost a year now, I have travelled about 17,000 miles in it, never had a problem with the Police, until last night. I was advised that the front number plate is illegal and that next time this particular officer sees me, he'll pull me and slap me with a 30 quid fine...
  4. M

Part # required - Fuel Tank Straps

As above, I need the Honda Part number for the fuel tank holding straps, etc. as I need to drop my tank and I bet they will sheer as I do this! Thanks in advance. Martin
  5. M

Rear brakes

Hi I need to replace my rear discs and pads. I have a set of pads, however struggling to source brake discs. I have J's Racing front grooved discs so ideally I'd like the same for the rear, but where from? Alternatively I can use OEM ones, does anyone know anywhere selling some chearer than...
  6. M

Funny: Weird Al

His latest :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw
  7. M

My Blown DC5 Rebuild

As some of you know, on the 6th Feb 06 my Integra engine decided enough was enough, after at least 25,000 miles of forced induction. I was accelerating onto a dual carriageway at about 60mph, 4,500rpm, when all of a sudden, theres the nasty pop sound, followed by that aweful sound as if someone...
  8. M

Can someone do me a HUGE favour?

Can someone take measurements for me please? It has been a while since my engine has been in my DC5, lol. Basically, how much clearance is there between the exhaust side of the cylinder head to the bulkhead? Want to know if one of my spare turbo chargers will fit 8) Old one was a bit tight!
  9. M

FAO - anyone who has removed engine/box from DC5

On the scale of things, is this an easy task? I have removed B Series boxes/engines and countless Rover ones, but never a DC5 / EP3. Not really looked under the bonnet (one of the Honda ownership bonuses), but I need to remove my gearbox on my teg so I can do a clutch change, possibly a gearbox...
  10. M

DC5 Passenger Airbag

Odd request, has anyone got a picture of a DC5 following the passenger airbag deploying? I currently have 3 60mm Greddy Gauges sitting on my dash in the centre, want to add another on the left for EGT's, but obviously not within the blast zone of the airbag :lol: Any advice would be...
  11. M

Dash removal

Hi guys I am getting my arse severely kicked by my DC5 at the moment. I currently have a Kenwood CD head unit installed, which I want to replace with one of my Alpine units, however I cannot see how to remove the Kenwood unit. Took the car to Halfords, guys there sold me some keys for Kenwood...
  12. M

New to board

Hi all, Just thought I would formally introduce myself, my name is Martin, I am from Basingstoke, Hampshire. As some may know, I purchased Truff's DC5 Turbo today, and must say, I am thrilled to bits with it :D More about me I guess, for those interested, this is my first Integra, although I...