Search results

1. S

Primary O2 Sensors For £80

Finally mine arrived today, ordered it with super fast delivery took 2 weeks to arrive. In addition had to pay £27 import tax, still cheaper than getting one from Honda ;) Had to get local garage to fit this as couldnt shift older sensor, would say you need a ramp to do this. Cost me £10 to...
  2. S

Primary O2 Sensors For £80

Just ordered one of these with express delivery its £86, bargain! The discount code no longer works unfortunately, if they email me one I'll post it up on this thread :-)
  3. S

cobra a4138 wont lock doors

Guys needs some help. The remote looking worked on my car untill I had to replace the battery. Now the indicators flash to show the alarm has been activated/deactivated but the doors dont lock. You can hear a clunking noise which I only only descibe as the car attempting to lock the doors...
  4. S

Radio still on after taken keys out

Its Kenwood double din (DNX5220) was in car when bought it. I've taken it out and checked all connections and weirdly hasnt done it today. Could it just be the flat battery causing random electrical gremlins?
  5. S

Radio still on after taken keys out

Guys, anyone had this happen to them. Since last week everytime I switch off the engine and take keys out the radio stays on. I thought it was down to the battery going flat which I have changed this morning but its still doing it???? Its never done it before, I'm puzzled. Any ideas? Cheers Andy
  6. S

Odometer KPH & Speedo MPH

thanks buddy thats what I thought from reading internet this afternoon. It would be impossible to get this converted now as its been driven on UK roads?
  7. S

Odometer KPH & Speedo MPH

All, Im about to buy my second DC5 2003 52 plate in Silver. However the millage reads 90000 the import paper work last KPH reading is 77800. When the car is SVA'd is the Odometer set to count in miles like the speedo or can the too count differently? The current owner stats the odometer...
  8. S

Wont start help!!!

cool, I'll be off to buy one them tomorrow morning then, thanks
  9. S

can I use 15W-50 oil?

as per title is it safe to use on our engines?
  10. S

Wont start help!!!

thanks for all your help guys it was a completely dead battery. Its strange I used car loads over the weekend but after recharging it starts ok now I'll still be buying a battery tomorrow though. I did call Honda today about a new starter motor they quoted me £281+vat and a 6 week wait...
  11. S

Wont start help!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: its annoying you cant even get at the starter motor without a ramp :( be a call to Honda tomorrow :(
  12. S

Wont start help!!!

cant believe its flat bat as it powers everything is I just rocked car with it in gear to free it up its not ticking as much but the bugger wont free up grrrr
  13. S

Wont start help!!!

Got in my car tonight and it wont start grr It doenst matter if you use the key or the starter button the ignition comes on there loads of life in the battery but it wont turn over all I get is a loud ticking noise. Is it the starter motor gone or something more serious? Thanks Andy
  14. S

cf28 volks £700 is this cheap?

I sold mine for £600.00 to forum member Two tyres needed replacing though If tyres are all good and no kerb marks then yeah I'd say they were cheap. New the wheels are £500+ each from Unit 8
  15. S

Some advice on Buddy Club Pro Spec fitment

it might be worth giving Steve a ring at Unit 8. Why I bought a Spec 3 as he said the Pro Spec nearly always hits the bottom of the car somewhere he may have found a solution now?
  16. S

ebay strut braces

I've got one mugen one on the front and both the one that runs behind the rear seats and the one thats runs across the top of the seats. The car does seem to be stiffer with these on.
  17. S

BC Mani @ MOT

as I usually get MOT at Honda garage they will most likely fail it then. My friend owns a garage so will have to get it done there instead :wink:
  18. S

BC Mani @ MOT

Hi guys I've decided to get Kpro'd and want to get the BC mani but I am wondering will my car pass an MOT emissions test with this and either my Spec 3 or Twin Loop on? Thanks Slacks
  19. S

Buddy club Pro Spec vs Spec III

on cold start its very noisy until the revs are down below 1k the bung is very good and gets rid of all the noise however its recommended you dont drive it for to long with it in. In winter when its icy I'll be starting car with it letting car defrost, driving mile down road and taking it out...
  20. S

Buddy club Pro Spec vs Spec III

and the springs only make a slight noise at 2500rpm something I can live with :D