Search results

1. S

cobra a4138 wont lock doors

Guys needs some help. The remote looking worked on my car untill I had to replace the battery. Now the indicators flash to show the alarm has been activated/deactivated but the doors dont lock. You can hear a clunking noise which I only only descibe as the car attempting to lock the doors...
  2. S

Radio still on after taken keys out

Guys, anyone had this happen to them. Since last week everytime I switch off the engine and take keys out the radio stays on. I thought it was down to the battery going flat which I have changed this morning but its still doing it???? Its never done it before, I'm puzzled. Any ideas? Cheers Andy
  3. S

Odometer KPH & Speedo MPH

All, Im about to buy my second DC5 2003 52 plate in Silver. However the millage reads 90000 the import paper work last KPH reading is 77800. When the car is SVA'd is the Odometer set to count in miles like the speedo or can the too count differently? The current owner stats the odometer...
  4. S

can I use 15W-50 oil?

as per title is it safe to use on our engines?
  5. S

Wont start help!!!

Got in my car tonight and it wont start grr It doenst matter if you use the key or the starter button the ignition comes on there loads of life in the battery but it wont turn over all I get is a loud ticking noise. Is it the starter motor gone or something more serious? Thanks Andy
  6. S

BC Mani @ MOT

Hi guys I've decided to get Kpro'd and want to get the BC mani but I am wondering will my car pass an MOT emissions test with this and either my Spec 3 or Twin Loop on? Thanks Slacks
  7. S

will these nuts fit

Hi guys I'm buying some standard wheels and need the nuts to hold them on found these on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-HONDA-WHE ... dZViewItem they gonna do the job? thanks slacks
  8. S

A Plan vs Adrian Flux

Renewal quote from A plan £793.00 last year paid £880.00. I've got 6yrs no claims protected, all mods declared no points i'm 25. Called Flux got it down to £589.00 called A Plan back they matched the quote within 10 minutes of speaking to them said didnt want to loose my business...
  9. S

£408.00 + paint for new bonnet

Went to local Honda garage yesterday got quoted above price for standard bonnet. Couldnt believe how expensive it was. Anyone know where can get one cheaper than that?
  10. S

mugen airbox

Sorry guys got another question. I bought my car with mugen airbox on. Does this come with any additional pipework or just it just replace standard airbox and use all the same pipes, conections etc?
  11. S

CN28 rims how much they worth?

Guys I'm in no hurry to sell these but they will get sold sometime this summer. What sort of price should I be asking for these. They have no curb marks on them, most of the stickers on the outside of the wheels have come off but I will probably get them replaced. The original stickers are...
  12. S

Side decals what size?

Hi guys can someone do me a huge favour I havent got any side decals on mine and my local sign company is going to make me some up for £5.00 much better than £50.00 from Honda. I have pic of what I want but they need to know size can someone measure theres for me and let me know. Many...
  13. S

Honda Price Review

Guys, have read a few posts today were prices for bits have come down following a pricing review i.e. new pad now being £38ish + vat and the oxygen sensor coming down to £145+ vat Any idea on what other prices have fallen to i.e. disc, springs etc
  14. S

Engine Man Light on £310 to fix

As per title My engine management light has recently come on. Took it to Honda today and they have said is the oxygen sensor that has failed in the exhuast. They have quoted £310.00 to replace and fit a new one. Is this something only they can do or is there a way of getting out of paying...
  15. S

Mugen Exhaust/Filter worth Kpro?

As per title guys After speaking to Welsh-Rich at BTCC last weekend I'm seriously considering getting Kpro'd. However after reading on here the Mugen Air Box doesnt seem to offer best gains and I'm not sure the exhaust does either. As these are not the best mods you can buy for gains is it...
  16. S

fag lighter

My fag lighter has stopped working I have replaced the fuse but still no joy. Wouldnt normally bother me as I dont smoke but I can plug my road angel in now :x Anyone got any ideas what else could be wrong with it
  17. S

volk racing rims

Hi chaps I have got some volk racing CP28 rims and the stickers have come off on two of the wheels and there nearly all off on the remaining to Any ideas where I could get some more from? thanks slacks
  18. S

Dunlop Direzza DZ101

as per title these are the tyres my DC5 came with. The front ones are nearly out so I'm in need of replacements. I think these are run flats so would like to buy run flats again. Anyone heard of these tyres if there are any good or could recommend a suitable replacement?? many thanks for...
  19. S

bargain DC5 to good to be true

Hi guys/girls This is my first post but have been a member for a while. Been reading up on the DC5 for a while whilst saving up. This has appeared on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Integra-Typ ... dZViewItem Now it looks ok and its at a really cheap price but could it be to good to be...