Search results

1. R

I feel Gutted......

Aye, payments going up £200 a month :(
  2. R

I feel Gutted......

I've got this to come in my DC2 in the next couple of weeks. Not looking forward to it. What i am looking forward to is being able to afford another DC2 one day. bloody mortgages!
  3. R

Integra DC5 v Golf Mk4 R32

I heard the MK4 golf was the most unreliable car VW ever made. I know VW enthusiasts that have shunned VW after the MK4
  4. R

Help - is a DC 5 a coupe or hatchback

I hear that a coupe is classed as a coupe if the rear pillar/window is over a certain angle. As you can get 4 door coupes. My civic coupe is essentially a 2 door saloon, but the rear window is more slanted that the 98 5 door civic saloon
  5. R

Civic Type R with a difference.

I also suspect it would seriously damage the sale of the euro type r, and the UK needs all the car manufacturing it needs since the demise of rover
  6. R

Civic Type R with a difference.

I asked my local honda dealer and he didn't believe me that this car actually existed. Saying that, he hadn't heard of a DC5 and he had worked for Honda for 20 years.
  7. R

The Final Showdown

any chance anyone can seed tonight please? much appreciated
  8. R

New JDM Civic Type-R

this thing is out in the US at the moment as the Civic Sedan SI. Looks nice.
  9. R

The Final Showdown

anyone able to seed please?
  10. R

Looking to buy a DC5-Advice needed please

Ah, thought it was you. Don't know if you remember me, I used to have the white citroen AX Forte from the BHC site. I now own a silver civic coupe, really looking into getting an integra. Having never been in one or seen one on the roads, then i see yours in Upton village about a mile away...
  11. R

Looking to buy a DC5-Advice needed please

are you Adam from birkenhead by any chance, the guy that used to have the Evo?
  12. R

Black Color Choices

photoshop it. see how it looks virtually
  13. R

DC5 model

my gf got me one from a local model shop. Took them about 3 months to get it from USA and it cost about £40. Worth every penny.
  14. R

VTEC club torrent!

latest wmp played it for me. Can't believe the civic was afaster car than the DC5. will we ever get them Accords over here?
  15. R

VTEC club torrent!

Iam at 79% and all the seeds have disappeared :(
  16. R

VTEC club torrent!

any chance you can crank it up? thanks
  17. R

Hyundai WTF

shame them hyundai coupes are guttless, lovely looking cars
  18. R

Dog Blanket/Cover for back seat

Does your Greyhound go any where near fitting in the hatch? I saw an ITR the other day and was quite surprised at the size of the boot (i thought it might of been deeper). My Dog is Whippet/Greyhound X, so not quite as big as a Greyhound, but might be to big for the hatch
  19. R

New Civic Type R specs

CTR Review. Looks alright, shame the back end is soooo ugly. http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/r ... 567&page=1
  20. R

which n/a cars are faster??

alot of people are regarding the Clio as the benchmark for hot hatches.