Search results

1. C

Spa and the Ring this weekend, PICS

Just a couple of snapshots form the Ring this weekend and the MLR trackdat at Spa. Not sure who these people are on here. I was in the black Dc5 with mugen style bonnet
  2. C

Tett Hamilton - DO NOT renew without speaking to these guys

27 years old 1 claim 2 years no claims 5,000 miles year garaged Lifsure gave me a renewal quote of £1,531. Spoke to Sky and they did a lot better. But an an amazing quote from Tim @ Tett Hamilton who came up with £775 :shock: Phone up and ask for Tim , and tell him your heard about...
  3. C

HELP! Lower ball joint problems

Need new lower ball joint for the DC5. Look at Blueprint/ ADL parts catalogue and the CRX, DC2, CRV and EP3 all use the same ball joint, and looking at the picture it seemed about right. So I order one from my local parts place and turns out its 3mm small in diameter than the D5 one DOH! So I...
  4. C

Tracking & Camber Settings

Just wondering what settings people run. Used to run quite a bit of camber on the rear or the EP3 and a bit less on the front front end was toed out slightly, and rear was toed in Just looking for some numbers to start off with. Thanks
  5. C

The DC5 Condom

Just fitted this, it has elastic on the bottom but no tie downs, so expecting to find to it in the neighbours garden in a minute :lol:
  6. C

The DC5 project....

Been doing some work to my newly aquired Teg, so far I have: - Replaced the earth strap from battery to gearbox, old one had rusted and was causing the speedo to 'jerk' up and down - Removed the rear wiper and motor - Removed every piece of trim from the car including seats carpet door cards...
  7. C

Lifesure - Excellent Service

I needed insurance for a DC5 and phoned Lifesure. Spoke to an extremely helpfull chap called Gary. He spent 2 days getting the very best quote for me and could not have been more helpfull if he tried. Just goes to show that there are some people and companies out there that do want to help you...
  8. C

de-cat pipe

Who makes the cheapest decat pipe for the dc5?