Search results

1. P

Nokia Symbian OS Theme

If you want to design your own go to http://forum.nokia.com/ then on the left menu choose TOOLS AND SDKs then CARBIDE.UI Think you had to register to download the software if I remember rightly. It's fairly simple to use, but a bit time consuming. Then you upload the .sis package you created...
  2. P

Nokia Symbian OS Theme

Anyone interested in a Nokia Symbian S60 Teg Theme? Did one for my phone and thought I'd share if anyone wants it. No warranty implied, it's your own fault if you break your phone, etc.
  3. P

Hendy Honda, Exeter

£340.00, but that was to have the brake fluid changed as well, because I'm not sure this was done between the car being used in Japan and then the car being imported and sold here so had it done to be on the safe side.
  4. P

What would you replace your teg with if you had to?

Which other cars give you such power, handling, looks and practicality at this price? Just can't see anything about at the moment that I could see as a realistic replacement...
  5. P

What would you replace your teg with if you had to?

What have Honda been thinking? All these people coming up with ideas for replacements that are both more expensive and not as good as the teg, and yet Honda won't officially sell it over here and are getting rid of it soon internationally as well. It's a sad, sad thing...
  6. P

Hendy Honda, Exeter

Anybody know why the dealership would need to drive my car 9 miles while carrying out the 50,000 mile service? Had crappy service from Hendy and would like to mention this to them while I'm at it. As far as I can see it's someone at the dealership being a test pilot...
  7. P

Single Din Fascia

Just got my one of these as well. With VAT and everything it was £62.70 and took 24 hours to arrive. For anyone interested the part number is: 77280S6MA01ZA Happy fitting!
  8. P

Locking Wheel Nuts, Aftermarket Wheels

I visited McGard website and emailed them, they were really helpful and told me the correct sizes and everything. Not sure if they have light weight ones though... Will try and post some pics tomorrow.
  9. P

Another HID Headlight Problem

This is exactly what I had, and it turned out to be a dodgy connection to the back of the bulb coupled with a blown power pack, had to salvage whole headlight and pack from another car, luckily under warranty from Torque Imports.
  10. P

Torque Imports

Yeah they threw in the parcel shelf with mine as well, should be here soon hopefully...
  11. P

Torque Imports

Got mine from Torque Imports and they were very helpful, the cars brilliant (except for the minor headlight problem which they sorted within 24 hours) and the service was very good.
  12. P

HID Headlights

Ended up that this was a loose connector on which one of the tabs that holds it in place was broken. Torque Imports (who I bought the vehicle from) swapped it out for another one for me and its all running smoothly again.
  13. P

Ended up emailing McGard about this and they said: So I ordered them and they fit! I actually ordered the black ones to go with the rest of the nuts, but they're the same size and shape.
  14. P

I'm hoping the Cobra Cat 1 alarm and stickers are going to persuade them not to attempt to steal the car... was planning on keeping the removal tool elsewhere. Anyone else got any ideas?
  15. P

Wheel Nuts Not so concerned about balancing, I think they're close enough to centre and similar enough in weight for it not to be an issue. More concerned with my wheels not being on my car when I come back to it, so the higher the security the better. Are ultralite internal drives high...
  16. P

Thanks to everyone who helped with my previous post re HID headlight problems. Next problem is the wheels. I have aftermarket wheels that came on my Teg, and the civic wheel nuts don't seem to fit, think the wheels have a 60 degree tapered hole rather than rounded one that OEM wheels have...
  17. P

HID Headlights

Just got my 51 plate Teg and it's awesome. Better than I ever expected. Only one problem and that's the HID lights. When I turn them on the right one illuminates for a fraction of a second and then goes out. The left one's fine. The right one also makes a buzzing sound for a few seconds as...