Search results

1. P

Nokia Symbian OS Theme

Anyone interested in a Nokia Symbian S60 Teg Theme? Did one for my phone and thought I'd share if anyone wants it. No warranty implied, it's your own fault if you break your phone, etc.
  2. P

Hendy Honda, Exeter

Anybody know why the dealership would need to drive my car 9 miles while carrying out the 50,000 mile service? Had crappy service from Hendy and would like to mention this to them while I'm at it. As far as I can see it's someone at the dealership being a test pilot...
  3. P

Locking Wheel Nuts, Aftermarket Wheels

Thanks to everyone who helped with my previous post re HID headlight problems. Next problem is the wheels. I have aftermarket wheels that came on my Teg, and the civic wheel nuts don't seem to fit, think the wheels have a 60 degree tapered hole rather than rounded one that OEM wheels have...
  4. P

HID Headlights

Just got my 51 plate Teg and it's awesome. Better than I ever expected. Only one problem and that's the HID lights. When I turn them on the right one illuminates for a fraction of a second and then goes out. The left one's fine. The right one also makes a buzzing sound for a few seconds as...