Search results

1. J

Cusco LSD and a few other handling mods....

I'm talking about low speed changes, like from about 40>20mph even then the steering just decides to do what it wants too :lol: Not going down a few gears at a time either, just the one! There's no point in using heel & toe at those speeds especially on the road :wink: I have no idea tbh, it...
  2. J

Not a whining as such but definately a metal to metal grinding noise! and it does throw the steering round a bit when changing down as well. Forgot to mention that before.
  3. J

I had a cusco LSD in one of my dc5's, it was on the car when it arrived from japan. If it didn't have one in i wouldn't have specificly bought it. IMO its a bit too aggressive for our british roads, it can pull you from side to side and makes the most horrendous noise when at low speeds with...
  4. J

Mugen Sport Suspension

I will have a set of these for sale soon if anyone is interested. No idea how much they're worth but any sensible offer will be considered.
  5. J

Mugen spoiler

i have a replica one for sale in cw if your interested :wink: pm me
  6. J

Head rest things

Big gag and plenty of duck tape to wrap round the head and back of the seat. Problem solved :lol:
  7. J

Advice on owning a DC5?

Yeah but why bother though, surely when your doing those sort of speeds you should be in 2nd, 3rd at the most :?
  8. J

Advice on owning a DC5?

What you doing in 4th gear at those speeds :lol: :wink:
  9. J

pre facelift/facelift mirrors

Yes they're the same, Paint should be the same colour but allow for some variation.
  10. J

Anybody know what bodykit this is?

131,250 yen according to the mugen website, plus you have shipping and tax to go on top of that. No idea how much that is in £ though :?
  11. J

I'll see if i can dig some original jap agent pics out. Not sure on the price but i know they're not cheap :shock: Not sure if mine's genuine but it looks the same :lol: Couldn't see any mugen branding on it when it came off for sva :?
  12. J

I'll sell you mine for £5m no offers :lol:
  13. J

I'm a part mugen whore myself :wink: I have the wing, suspension and the front lip (sold the airbox and the twin loop) :D I would have the sideskirts too but i'd prefer to spend my money on performance mods rather than cosmetic ones. I'm just not a fan of the front bumper. but each to their...
  14. J

Hi All

:lol: :lol:
  15. J

Well not a direct copy but it still has that stupid air duct nostril thing and flat face look :cry:
  16. J

The worst Mugen copy in history :lol: I mean the original Mugen ones bad enough :roll: :lol:
  17. J

Mags?

Std wheel powder coated white look 8) A fairly in-expensive mod as well :wink: Pic courtesy of DTM :oops:
  18. J

JUST BROUGHT THESE FROM THE USA AND JAPAN

How the hell did you manage that?!!! :shock: Must have got alot of the goods at cost price :!:
  19. J

JUST BROUGHT THESE FROM THE USA AND JAPAN

Aye I would say £11k+ :shock: Thats just on a quick guestimate with some of the prices mind. Plus shipping and import duty :shock: a few gifts slipped in there i think though :wink: Must have the forums first lottery winner here :lol: