Search results

1. D

Selling our black dc5, whats it worth??????????

The time has come for a change, so putting our dc5 up for sale, were the 1st uk owner, it in my partners name so 1 lady owner :D , it was imported nearly a year ago, BLACK, 2004, 13K ON THE CLOCK, WE BOUGHT IT WITH 4K, GRADE 5 WITH PAPERS, 1 JAP SERVICE, BOOK STAMPED UP, SERVICED TWICE IN THE...
  2. D

k&n typhoon

Quick question folks, will the K&N Typhoon off a 2003 civic type r, fit my 2004 dc5, and has anyboby had any experieneces with these induction kits, gains etc? thanks Dave. :D
  3. D

Black dc5, Grey wheels, pics?

Hi folks, im thinking of getting my DC5 wheels painted a greyish colour like my old DC2, anyone got any pics of a black one with grey wheels? any help would be muchly appreciated.
  4. D

gearbox oil

hi folks, bought my dc5 with 4k on the clock, now got 9k and i think my gearbox is developing a slight whining noise, maybe me just being paraniod, how often should you change the gearbox oil, and how difficult a job is it?
  5. D

Help Please

Hi folks, ive got a black DC-5, i went out and bought the Megiuars 3 stage treatment on Monday. I done the front end of the car with with all 3 stages and the rest of the car just with the polish (2nd stage) as i was running out of time b4 work , now when the car is in direct sunlight the...
  6. D

Best place to look for Exhausts/filters etc (newbie here)

Hi folks, anyone recommend websites/retailers etc for aftermarket parts for the dc-5, had mine a couple of months now and would like to start upgrading exhaust, filters, brakes etc. Any help would be muchly appreciated, cheers Dave.