Search results

1. tron2k3

RECOVERED DC5 CW BLACK ROTA TORQUES

Posting on Behalf of "OPTION" Integra DC5 in Championship White, Black Rota Torques STOLEN KENT AREA, SOUTH EAST LONDON. TODAY Please keep your eye peeled, Distinctive bits are that its Acura RSX Badged, sticky front number plate. If you spot this either drop OPTION or myself a PM. Pic...
  2. tron2k3

Stubborn brake dust on Bronze Volks

I've got some really stubborn brake dust on the edges of my Bronze CE28's, Due to the pitted surface of the wheels they seem to absorb brake dust, I've tried all sorts of products on them (non acid based btw) but It just won't come off. Anybody recommend anything? I remember someone else...
  3. tron2k3

Number plate for someone

Anyone got a DC5 thats an 05 plate or newer? Perfect number plate and its only £250 :D http://www.dvlaregistrations.co.uk/home ... G&m=2&v=56
  4. tron2k3

Get some NUTS!!

I'm after a new set of wheel nuts for my Rota Torques, currently have some Rays ones in black but they seem very soft and aren't going to last much longer. Anyone recommend any? Currently thinking of Buddy club or Mugen's anyone had any experience of these? I want some which are hard wearing...
  5. tron2k3

Thanks again to Paul and the team at TDi North

I know alot of members have had the same springs and setup and many of you guys down south use TGM but as I'm stuck in the middle ish I use Paul's Team at TDi North for the majority of the work on my DC5 as he provides a great service and can always trust his judgement without him trying to...
  6. tron2k3

Anyone interested in GranTurismo 5 and heel and toe

Check this clip out :shock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh2_kF_2l2U
  7. tron2k3

Spoon springs and 225 45 17 et45 wheels

I've searched all over and can't find an answer. I'll be getting some spoon springs fitted soon and I've currently got Rota torques which are et45 with 225 45 17 RE070 tyres, does anyone know if they will scrape the arch lip? I think they will be clear of the arch lining as there seem to be...
  8. tron2k3

Snapped air temp sensor

I've just swapped my air intake hose with a new one as the odl one had split, but while taking the air temp sensor off I've split the plastic around the tip which goes into the intake hose. It hasn't snapped off but I can see the wires which hold it together. Anyone know if this will still...
  9. tron2k3

Tow hook

Anyone know where it is located?
  10. tron2k3

HKS Silent Hi Power pic

Does anyone have a pic of the above fitted to a DC5, I'm looking for a pic of the newer full stainless steel one. I used to have one of the older ones which I liked the sound of but it sat a little too far in, I hear that the newer one sits a little further out and overlaps the bumper, any pics...
  11. tron2k3

Any ones car from here?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/259501.htm
  12. tron2k3

Recommendation for an Undersealer in East mids

Anyone recommend someone for undersealing in the East midlands TIA Will
  13. tron2k3

Shifter split pins

One of the split pins on my shifter has snapped, does anyone know where I can get a replacement? TIA Will
  14. tron2k3

removing manifold help

I'm removing my Toda manifold and i've had a good look around all bolts are quite accessible except one, its the one at the bottom on the drivers side. Anyone know the best way to get to this one? From the top or the bottom, looks very tight from either, Any other suggestions? Tia :) Will
  15. tron2k3

Kpro Datalogging Speedo

Was doing some datalogging earlier, just wondering if anyone knows how accurate the speedo is on the kpro or if it takes the reading from the car speedo? Tia Will
  16. tron2k3

Squeeky Clutch *FIXED*

When I dip the clutch and when I release the clutch its starts to squeek, it comes from within the engine bay. It seems to be coming from inside the gearbox when the clutch is engaged, the noise is coming from the linkage which is near the front of the engine bay which comes out from the front...
  17. tron2k3

225 45 17 on standard suspension

Found somewhere which sells the Yokohama Neova AD07 but only in 225 45 17. Does anyone know if these will scrape on standard suspension? as I've read they can scrape on lowered cars. TIA Will
  18. tron2k3

Had a fast road setup at System-R today :)

Would highly recommend it, absolutely sticks round tight bends now, and just feels so much more planted to the road. Used to be a little skitish over small bumps on slow corners but that seems to have gone now, can put alot more lock on without the tyres spinning up. Bargain purchase. :D
  19. tron2k3

EP3 Alloys

Do these fit straight on? Can get hold of some quite cheap just wondering if they go straight on or need any sort of spacer? TIA Will
  20. tron2k3

Toda Header and GruppeM Noise

I've had my Toda Header and GruppeM on the car for over a week now, I didn't really notice before but this morning driving it can't hear the GruppeM at all vtec is definetely kicking in but just can't seem to hear the GruppeM anymore. Is this the same for others with the Toda Header and...