1. P

VTEC club torrent!

on what version is that? i want to see the 4-door CTR vs DC5 too :cry: :(
  2. P

VTEC club torrent!

I use VLC media player to watch it. d/l and watched VTEC club 4 :xcheers:
  3. P

VTEC club torrent!

i had this! DC5R owned both times :lol: but, do you have VTEC Club 2? i had 3 at one point but that was boring :cry:
  4. P

DC5 3D Model / Illustration Diary

hasnt been an update in longggggggggggggg :cry:
  5. P

DC5 Attention

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. P

Jenson Button test drives the Civic Type R prototype

the FD1 (1.8L Manual R18 engine) weighs 1240kg so im assuming the CTR would be lighter.. the power output is stated as "220ps or more", i dunno if that means theyre gonna have different trims (with the base being 220ps)
  7. P

Any reasons not to purchase a US KPro?

but they sell Kpro's with a new ECU too...so you wouldnt have to send your ECU :P
  8. P

which n/a cars are faster??

thats hardly practical is it? :lol:
  9. P

2007 Civic Type R

obviously the GT model's extras are for who want them :roll: it's not as if you HAVE to get a GT model, get the base without all the extras (doesn't have AC though)
  10. P

what would using 95 ron do to the the DC5

check his profile, says Cyprus :wink:
  11. P

DC5 Racing

:? did you watch the vid and see what it was racing? :? performance cars which had other performance parts from the factory, while the type r was basically a "base" type r, no spoon or mugen
  12. P

what would using 95 ron do to the the DC5

wouldn't tuning the car to run on 95RON solve the problem? :wink:
  13. P

DC5 Racing

:lol: the DC5 was really out of its league, for it to have been fair they would've had to put in a Spoon or Mugen DC5 but they aren't "factory fighters" :lol:
  14. P

Does anyone know this car?

i wonder how they removed the black strip from the rear bumper :?: :!:
  15. P

DC5 v DC2 v R32 video

in BMI: Factory Fighters the DC5 came last :lol: :lol: :lol: so it doesnt win all
  16. P

calculator

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 216 Weight without Driver (KG) : 1180 Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 185.99 0 - 60 (Secs) : 6.00 0 - 100 (Secs) : 14.89 60 - 100 (Secs) : 8.89 Quarter Mile (Secs) : 14.38 Terminal Speed (MPH) : 98.29 Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 14.18 Drag Strip...
  17. P

Stock Vs Toda & Spoon - Rolling Road Results + Video

thats like...12.19% transmission loss of power :o
  18. P

my dc5 vs a r34 gtr

damn :lol: skylines are vicious :roll: just flew off the line like it was in a catapult